Donald Trump for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Indeed, anyone is better then harper. One day we will be allowed to smoke, until then...cheers.

2. How many times has he declared bankruptcy? Fat cat who works the system and that fucking fake hair LMFAO.

3. Allowed? Idk about you but i dont need anyones permission. I am willing to bet a good majority of us here have symbolically said "fuck you" to the govnt, and sparked a joint or bowl.

4. why not? We just voted for the first black guy...now we are considering the First Female this time, it would be a good alternative to her
    We can vote for someone because its her turn,or we can vote for someone who might actually bring something to the table this time
    Im tired of the typical politician, why not try a breath of fresh air...haha remember when that's one of the things Obama said he would bring to the table lmfao

5. You need a president bartlett.

6. Has this guy ever been in a room with any other than yes-men? Can't wait to see how he holds up in a debate

It'll be worse than Rick Perry's three government branches and The Situations performance on the roast COMBINED

speaking of the devil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjNjXZTwSA

^watched it a hundred times n still cringe

7. Well of coarse i don't, I spark up everyday. Would be nice to not break the law all the time if you know what I mean. Regardless of which party gets elected Canadians will continue to toke up, along with the rest of the world.

8. If Donald is down with the herb then he has my support!

Sent from deep in my subconscious.

9. I will take a business man over a carrier politician.

10. Even a president charles manson might be an improvement over the last 3.

I didn't have sex with that woman, Saddam Hussein - and you can keep your healthcare and weapons of mass destruction if you like them. Crafted by the best minds in the country for stupid people... hmmm, who's Jonathan Gruber??? You gottas elect the president to find out what's inside him. Benghazi was just a movie...

Fuck all of em!

11. Pretty sad that this post makes a good point, but thats how it is.

12. sounds like the perfect canidate.

This country won't make it out of the century on this path Lol.

13. Lets face it, the president probably acts based mostly on what he is told by his advisors. He says what he is told, teleprompter and prewritten scripts. The writers very carefully word his scripts, this becomes evident just by listening to them, they are ambiguous enough they can backpedal if necessary, vague enough it can mean multiple things depending on public outcry.

I cant stand listening to them talk honestly. When did this become popular? Seems like most of the past presidents were very well spoken, eloquent and educated, unless the writers back then had more respect for the mental capacity of the people.

Idk where i was going with this

14. Oh yes, point is, even if one was genuine, once he gets into office there is probably a lot of pressure to listen to the advisors etc. If the president doesnt they will probably make him look bad, have the media blast him and make sure it looks like he is an incompetent fool. If they are too independent in thought and action perhaps they would pop them off.

15. its different than it was when the country was formed do we even need a president anymore?

Sent from deep in my subconscious.

16. You guys should invent an elixir of youth and bring back Ron Paul. He'd of been assassinated most probably but still, what a man! You need another candidate like him.

17. No, we do not.

18. We have instant communication, we can now represent ourselves, no corruptable middleman required

19. fuck that

If I invented such a thing I'd secretly stay immortal until the IRS notices that I'm 200

-yuri

20. Yeah true we could have an online polling system where every decision gets voted on, that would work really good and be a true democracy. I suppose it could still be corruptible but I trust software developers more than I trust politicians. Then again, I am a software developer haha.