Donald Trump for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Well. In the bright side Donald trump would be a huge step up from George h obama

-yuri

2. Damn straight! I've hated that guy for almost 16 years now.

3. Welp - another one bites the dust... fuck him too I guess.

I wish someone would come forward that wasn't a piece of shit and actually had the guts and ability to deal with fundamental reality instead of dwelling in bozoville where the other political asswipes reside. But someone like that would never run in the first place, I suppose - maybe excepting Ben Carson who could never be elected anyway since he isn't a wanker.

4. Another out of touch, uber rich ego maniac who isn't satisfied with all of his wealth and influence wants to be the most powerful person in the nation?

I'm gonna need some time to think about this...

5. "...if you dont pay the game, just ask JFK what happens"

6. Im still hoping Justin Amash decides to run. One thing that impresses me is, besides being pro-liberty, he publicly explains every single vote.

7. Why the fuck not at this point?

I can't wait for those international negotiations with Russia.

"Putin, you're fired!"

[​IMG]

8. He is a pretty much the problem of American greed summed up in a person: born wealthy, greedy, biased and intolerant. He isn't even the worst candidate so far, which is scary.

9. I like him, too. He's young and energetic. The Liberty Caucus suits my tastes. Yep - I think you're on the right track. But I doubt he's gonna want to join this circus.

10. I think it was late march or early april he said its his 35bday this april and he might have an announcement (something to that effect). Maybe we need to tweet and encourage him... or call him.

11. #31 SlowMo, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    How do ya hide a post anymore?

12. I think Cush cookies' post has brought me to my senses - as his name would imply he should. [​IMG]

13. Unfortunately, he's not my congressman - and I don't tweet.

[​IMG]

14. Mine either, my girl follows him on twitter and tells me the good shit he says lol.

15. Mr Trump has a history of doing stuff like that domestically as well...

I'm sure if he doesn't become president he could buy himself a seat in congress if he really wanted it

16. Well, like I said in op - he's an arrogant pig. It was just refreshing to hear somebody not acting like a phony fuck politician.

17. Billionaire as president...are people really considering this?

Look the only way to change things is withdraw from the rigged system. Vote for none!

18. how can you expect someone to run a country if the can't even rrun a buisnes?

-yuri

19. You really think these front men run the country?

20. I was being facisous

-yuri