Donald Trump for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Jun 25, 2015.

1. This election could be one of the funniest ever!

[​IMG]

2. at this point, American politics is such a farce that I might just have to vote for Clinton or trump.

Kinda like playing with fire. Its fun to watch and hope your only burn down the neighborhood and not your house

-yuri

3. The Huffington Post announced today they will no longer report Trump's campaign.....

In the political section. If you want to find information about him you have to go to the entertainment page. They say that his campaign is a sideshow. Of course Trump never letting any slight pass unmolested has responded with his usual insults and feigned indifference.

What the fuck has happened to professionalism and adult behavior? I understand that Trump is driving the GOP clown car and that his campaign is merely a publicity stunt but he is still a candidate. Normally I enjoy HuffPo's reporting but this gimmick is cheap and petty. HuffPo needs to get their collective shit together and start acting like a professional news service.

4. The word hero is used too freely. C'mon lets be real, sure McCain was put in a situation most of us couldn't fathom but getting captured don't make you a hero.

I can pinpoint a whole bunch of military men who deserved to be called a hero, for actual heroic actions. Not being captured Lol.

The one thing I give McCain props for is not accepting early release from the prison, but thats about how far that should go.

But Trump is turning this whole thing into a shit show. Its beautiful Lol.

5. This latest verbal vomit from Trump has doomed his campaign. Not that there was much of a chance in the first place. He is going down in flames. It's about time. Get his ass out of the way so the real candidates can lose to Clinton or Sanders.

6. It is very entertaining watching him burn though.

7. “It would be really disappointing - not really - but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

8. What the fuck dude. Did he actually say this?

9. #190 forty winks, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Yup, but he clarified by saying he was poking fun at his tendency to date younger women. Not sure his clarification helped, tho lol.

Put that quote on a lawn sign ...

10. I wonder if he's against gay marriage. It would be pretty damn ironic if he was cracking incestual jokes well decrying the sexual perversion of gay people.

11. That's weird. It's not as if Trump is any more of a joke than every other politician. He just let's you know upfront how full of shit he is while career politicians have been trained to conceal it with fancy language and expensive suits. But make no mistake, every other candidate is a Donald Trump, they just don't put it out there for everyone to see. Come election day 2016, voting for anyone might as well be a vote for Trump, for what good it will do you. Every politician is an incompetent asshole ala Trump. Huffington Post is shit, too if you ask me.

I for one hope more people like Donald Trump try to run for president. Because right now, people can see what an obvious joke he is but can't apply that same logic and rational thinking to anyone else despite the fact that Trump is not less equipped for the position than anyone else, nor would his or anyone else's presidency would actually change anything.

Down with this bullshit system

12. http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/23/politics/donald-trump-border-visit-texas/

Trumps floating the idea of a third party candidacy. The Republican Party is going to be facing an uphill battle if he becomes an independent. If he does this I will be fully convinced that he is a plant by the Clinton team. I mean considering he had supported the Clintons in the past it would actually make a lot of sense.

13. bring back the whig party

Sent from my phone

14. I went out to the street this morning to retrieve my trash receptacle. The waste management guy left the lid open so I could smell the stench of warm garbage as I closed it - made me think of Donald Trump.

15. I'm with the huff post. This shit shouldn't even be in a serious political discussion. It's a fucking joke. He should be in humor or entertainment. If talking about his chance to win, Pandora. He doesn't deserve a second thought.

16. [​IMG]

We're well on our way.

17. I think we should vote him in for pure lulz then make congress impeach the shit out of him haha. (Imagine all of the trump in a new york accent)
    "Alright putin, if you dont succumb to americas will, i will be forced to do the unthinkable."
    "NYET!"
    :points finger: "yaw fiad!"

"Angela freakin merkel send us more of your freakin Porsches!"
    "NEIN!"
    "Yaw fiad!"