Tent City feat; Gorilla Grow Tents, Amare Tech, Kind Led, Supercloset, and gcraigen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gcraigen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I have 2 lighthouse tents. It's the next best thing from gorilla.
    Gorilla is the absolute best in tents hands down .
    But lighthouse is very durable next in line promise.

Gorilla tents thickness 1900d (I have no clue what that means)
    Lighthouse hydro 900d
    Regular tents 200 d

2. Better insulation and more life outta the tent I see. The one I was looking at was a 'Jungle' I was going to go light house but this one has the same thickness for 60 cheaper. Idk though after hearing all of this I might go with a light house. I just can't do 400 on a tent when I could build one for cheaper haha.

3. Good morning GC and everyone. Thanks to everyone who gave some feedback on the tent they use. This place is so awesome

4. My gorilla tent and everything paid for itself first crop plus some. Go cheaper on grow gear it may bite you in the ass long term.

Budget growers produce budget bud I've been there.

5. If your striving for success and top shelf product don't pinch pennies. Be patient and save.

6. I prefer built rooms my main area for bloom is 15x15 and veg is 8x20. I have one gorilla 5x5 with extension and the carrying case as well as another now on its way. If you are a renter a tent should be a must. If you are looking to have something you can move at a moments notice and reset up its a must.

GORILLA GROW TENTS & SHORTY have strong thick metal poles that last a lifetime and keep heavy lights and filters firmly in place. Heavy locking fasteners and metallic corner pieces snap into place and stay there. Extremely reinforced stitching in key stress areas and in corners along with strong, heavy duty zippers, provide long lasting durability and functional longevity. The trustworthy safety pool is so thick you could swim in it. DRT, or Diamond Reflection Technology, redistributes up to 30% more lumens, creating less waste and giving your plants more of what they need to thrive. It is very clear that there is a thorough attention to detail throughout every Gorilla Grow Tent. Every Gorilla Grow Tent is 100% guaranteed and has a complete warranty for a full year.

7. And if you go with Gorilla ask for jen@gorillagrowtent.com
    Let her know you heard about them on grasscity via journals she will hook you up. There's tents on sale on there site cheaper than a store. They ship worldwide

8. That guy should be a salesman

9. Im for hire! 😀

10. I'd love to be a rep for house and garden but Alan Weiss has that on lock down.

In all fairness I've never tried anything else. But hey I can do pull ups on my tents load bearing bars. That's pretty cool.

11. Im sure smittywilson will have a tent review. He's seen and been in gorilla and now he has another brand.

Also all tents are lacking corner to corner support in my opinion as well as a bar you could apply to add fans and such.

12. Once I get it all set up and have plants in there flowering I will do a review on it I will say I don't feel like I got ripped off but we will see

13. It's the zippers I'd be watching.

14. Good info man! I could def build a grow room. I mean its my house so. Wha il prolly do is just go with the cheaper tent and then build another room down the way. Like I said I know i can build a better grow room than a gorilla tent and for cheaper so it'll just be a waiting game for me. I found a few gorillas for 200 much better than the price I was looking at but still 200 is just crazy for a tent I'll never pay that for one that's 4x4.

15. Zippers and stress points are my biggest concern. But I don't think I'll have problems since it'll only be a few months until I build my grow room. That is unless the tent I get turns out to be pretty nice, either way I'm not paying 200 for a tent. You could buy the stuff to make a tent in your own for cheaper and prolly better. I think the price is just cause your paying for the name, and I'm tottaly cool growing in a tent that works just as well and saves me 120 bucks at the price of it just not being a gorilla haha.

16. Well i got knocked out after playing for 5 hours just now. And i cant get home tonight spemnding the night at the ex's place

17. right now my grow is 90% built by me all chambers built or I made changes to for growing but I just got my new tent Friday lighthouse hydro. I have seen touched a gorilla from what I can tell so far the light house hydro is not a bad buy am I gonna try to hang from it hell no would I be worried about hanging two platinum p600s or an solar system 600 from it no the zippers are not top notch but if you are careful they will last so for $160 for a 5x5x7 is not to bad of a buy

18. Paying 90 for my 4x4x6.5. Says it can hold 200kg I doubt that but my light and filter aren't even over a 100lbs so I'm not worried. Plus my lights and filter will be all that hangs so if it's sturdy with those im gucci

19. I run a 600w hps btw with a cool tube so maybe 15 pounds there and the filter which my current one is about 20lbs ordering a new one with the tent though but should be lighter actually. So I'm only hanging 50 lbs max on a tent that's supposed to hold 200kg

20. Nothing wrong with that I have to use mine for a few months so I needed something decent