Tent City feat; Gorilla Grow Tents, Amare Tech, Kind Led, Supercloset, and gcraigen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gcraigen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Just got it in the mail Phil
    Well I got a bit done this morning but didn't sleep good at all last night maybe an hour if i was lucky so gonna smoke one and try and have a nap here is what I'm smoking don't know what kind but it's decent for of the street even tastes like it got a flush and a cure pretty rare here when you buy from the street
    Oops here it is

Attached Files:

2. Good looking setup and nice nug

3. Didn't realize it was canada day this morning just shutting her down now going home tomorrow and should finish my tent

4. Well gotta try and make my way home sometime feel like crappy it was a happy canabis I mean Canada day it just seems like it hurts more the older I get update later today

5. Finally made it home and I won't do that ever again like I have said so many times in the past
    So I remember everything up until after fireworks I FEEL LIKE SHIT
    So ya checked temps and everything in the closet roots starting to get bright white again except for one but we will see

On my rough journey home ended up stopping at a few places and bought some Canada day gifts for myself
    So first we have magical butter 2 can't wait gonna try to make a tincture tonight
    Okay if you look in the top left hand corner of pic 1 you can see the corner of a box my next little toy
    No more plain old dirty BHO shatter time I'll let yous know how good the tincture comes out
    So needless to say no work in the tent again today tomorrow is the day for sure

Attached Files:

6. I have so thought about getting that magic butter machine

7. What did that extraction system run you if you don't mind me asking

8. Mb was 2 bills the vac purge unit was 7 bills I think gonna be better then straight bho and got my first tincture cooking can't wait supposed to be really intense on the sss thread undo had just recently purchased one and did a review he said really intense just a couple of drops and good for 6 hours or so

9. Wow that's good to know

10. Any and all questions welcome about prices anything I will answer as honestly as possible well about one hour down 3 more to go and then bring on the tincture

11. So awesome man, keep us in the loop because that might be a future purchase for me

12. So I took 20 grams really nice buds 3 cups of everclear 190 proof grain alcohol decarbed my weed in the oven for about 30 minutes at about 240 took decarbed flowers and the 3 cups of everclear put them in the magical butter 2 then I pushed 2 buttons came back 4 hours later strained my product out into mason jars and BooM my first tincture complete that was 20 grams of bud on the paper plate after finished infusion. Now for the fun part i was told to just take a drop or 2 and put it under my younger then I should feel the effects rather quickly or you can mix some in a drink and drink it then wait about 45 min and should start to feel the effects.so this being my first tincture extraction or infusion or both I'm not a scientist I'm not gonna listen to the recommendations for first time dosage. I'm gonna start with 10 maybe 15 drops under the younger then I may also mix a half ounce of my tincture with a pop and then I'll give yall an update on the effects tommorow

Attached Files:

13. Well don't put it under your tounge unless you use the non alcohol recipe i got about 3 drops and fukn burns prob that 190 proof everclear but I'm stoned from 3 little drops but I took about half a shot glass and mixed it with a Pepsi you can taste the booze and canabonoides and feel the fizz from the Pepsi can't believe how cooked I am from three little drops under the tounge I'm more fukn stoned then just smoking a fatty but it's a different buzz i feel energetic not really couch locked body stone but I just took the drps what 5 minutes ago while gonna drink my marijuana alcoholic beverage

14. Hell yeah man! That MB2 machine is awesome! Try making your Tincture with Vegetable Glycerin instead of grain alcohol. Should make it taste a little better. I will be attempting it in a few weeks.

15. I have 25$ dollar off link for people wanting a mb2

16. You did better then me. Mine can strip paint I believe, like dan said next time I'm gonna try vegetable glycerin

17. well it was an amazing sleep tincture is strong tasting gonna use non alcohol recipe next time but what an experience it was gonna make it a nightly tradition myself but gotta go finish my tent up then I will attempt shatter for the first time

18. I wanna learn how to make shatter but don't wanna spend a grand on the equipment if I am just doing it for myself I could just go get a flat iron and go to town without any solvents

19. Yes smitty and if you want to make shatter without the equipment you can just takes quite a bit longer I seen it on youtube don't have a link or nothing but I'm sure if you looked just a little bit you could find it before this I just made bho then I would give it a hot oil bath which decarbs it as well then you have high quality oil but still has fats and other shit in there that shatter doesn't but still very high quality after that u add grain alcohol then freeze over night or something then strain out the liquid again and that will pull all the fats and other plant stuff then I believe you would give it another hot oil bath to remove the alcohol and then you have shatter supposedly I never made it past the first hot oil bath I was happy enough with that product and I could finish a batch of bho not shatter in about an hour start to finish then ready to smoke eat or people have even used it as a skin cream for medical benifits i have never used it as a cream buy i love eating it and of course smoking it
    Any way what a mess I had to deal with this morning. I went to go and finish my tent and i opened it up stepped in and splash my buckets leaking fuk. At least I didn't have beans in yet as I had to discuss assemble my hydro system seal up my connections with silicone again but maybe give it a whole 48 hour cure the sealer I'm using is a quick set kitchen and bath stuff. The outside of the silicone stuff seemed good after a few hours but I guess ghe middle or close to the bucket takes longer so i have re sealed all my penetrations I will let them set up for the rest of today all day Tomorrow and then fill my system Sunday let it sit all day check for leakage if no leaks then fire up the tent and place my beans in
    If i would have put my beans in already would have been shitty
    Plus I'm thinking of planting seed right in hydrocorn instead of rockwool and then transplant into hydrocorn . There is one blade on gc that does it this way and it seems to working great or I might cut a piece of rockwool into like a 2cm by 2cm cube and use that just so the seed doesn't fall down the cracks of hydrocorn anyways I'm gonna go read the manual for my shatter rig and maybe do my first attempt peace

20. #60 gcraigen, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Duty you should drop that mb2 25 Doller off link in the sss thread supercloset secret society that's where I got the idea of mb2 I know there are a few blades in there that are gonna be purchasing mb2 I'll try to post a link to that thread in a minute hold on