Tent City feat; Gorilla Grow Tents, Amare Tech, Kind Led, Supercloset, and gcraigen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gcraigen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Well I'm so confused of what to do. I'm pretty sure the 2 350 amare would just barely fit in my closet witch is day 16 since flip tonight but that wouldn't really be fair to my kind 750 it has been there since day 1 so i think I'm gonna let it finish it's thing. So that leaves me the option to put them up in the tent with the kind 1000 which would give me a little more coverage then i need but could kind of do a side by side of kind 1000 vs amare 350 uvb x2 wouldn't be a hundred percent comparitive or I can hang them up in the 5x5 until i get the amare 750 and switch the all out for it. I can have one tent up on the 12 for sure prob have to wait for acto to do their work in and out of my house then i can set up a 4x4 for my kind 1000 then i was wondering if they make tents 3x6 cause that would be perfect or I would have to get a couple 3x3 tents one for each light. So I got an email back answering some of my questions and found out some other info as well he said during veg i can run the uvb light for about 8 hours for pest and mold control not against everything but whatever is weak against uvb. I still couldn't order my pro7 series 750 amare i have to wait for the billing department to generate me a discount code and they don't work till tomorrow or something if any one has any questions let me know and i can shoot amare an email for any info about the 350 uvb lights. Comes with everything you need to hang them join panels if you want with brackets but no manual what so ever about specs recommended hieght etc but they usually return emails real fast even on weekend but some departments don't work weekends. I had to pay 86 bucks at post office for some custom fees I wasn't aware of and now that i mentioned it i forgot to include that in the email I sent today well they will be getting another email today it wouldn't be bad if a guy knew he had to pay at pick up but i left my wallet at home post office is a 2 minute drive but lucky i had the cash on me otherwise happy so far will hang up lights layer and show pics

2. Put them babies in the 5x5 if they fit

3. Rock out that 5x5 light that bitch up

4. K i asked earlier i am gonna drop a few beans these are my genetics but i won't be dropping white widow
    Jack herer
    Chemo

These are the choices will pick top 2 choices
    Silver star
    White cookies
    Original blueberry
    Purple kush
    Crown royale
    So Cal kush
    Acapulco gold
    Candy cream
    Night nurse
    The purple
    Blueberry cough
    Indica diablo
    God's bubba

5. And the autos but not popping anymore for now

6. Well here is tonight's update closet seems to be moving along trichomes slowly spreading around and as for the tent I did put up my se 350 uvb x2 and ended up shutting my kind of until seedlings get stronger didn't take pics with uvb light on can't see any diff we'll here we go oh ya gimme some strains to pop come on don't make me pic will pop 2 strains that are most popular

So please remember pick your two strains from my genetics you want to see run under an amare

Attached Files:

7. Crown royals purple mush are my votes

8. Gods bubba white cookies the tent looks nice GC. New lights look dope

9. Thx joe my 2 votes are night nurse and purple kush
    Will pop tomorrow night

10. They all honestly sound good if I was you I wouldn't be able to pick

11. The purple kush is supposed to be very high thc it's from crop king seeds

12. There is crop king seeds reports purple kush is high tch

Attached Files:

13. Good night everyone have a good one remember vote for 2 strains to get popped tomorrow
    Peace

14. Have a good one gc

15. You to smitty

16. Crown royal and candy cream

17. So as of now it's purple kush with 2 votes and crown royale with 2 will pop in q0 hours or so so get some more votes out

18. #558 gcraigen, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    This is not correct sorry

Attached Files:

19. And the lenses that are removable will decrease your footprint but increase intensity by 36% i think i was told I will dbl check that

20. This is about lenses and the 3t0 uvb

Attached Files: