New Obama policy announced - wont prosecute families paying ransom to terrorisists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Jun 24, 2015.

1. What if the family of the terrorist in question has disowned the terrorist because they love the west and hate Islam? What if the family of the Terrorist are Americans do we just disregard their rights because of the actions of someone they may hate and disagree with?

You sound a bit like Kim Jung Un, maybe send them to forced labor camps before the executions?

No one should be convicted and punished for the crimes someone else committed.

with that said I do feel that Western Govs. do need to do something different because it does seem like we are playing softball with the Terrorist.

2. Yea that will work, it certainly wont lead to an escalation of violence or anything. Nothing is more glorious than dying for Allah, especially against the great Satan i.e. the west.

3. #23 NorseMythology, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    I liked the rest of your post but i wante to bring attention to this. Could you define what a terrorist is that includes the Muslim extremists and excludes the western governments?

It is my contention that they are both terrorist organizations.

4. I see the Gov. more as a Mafia then a terrorist although it is a fine line. Let me rephrase that. I think the West is playing softball with ISIS.

5. We need to get out of the area, stop supporting saudis, israel, egypt, and whoever else we cajole.