We are all alone.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by travilanche, Jun 24, 2015.

1. More than I ever have :p I do on a personal level...like understanding where I am. Gotta question?

2. I was just hoping maybe you could tell me how to balance my chakras better, I don't trust the things I read online lol. I'd rather hear it from another person.

3. I feel ya about reading stuff online... a lot of it sounds farfetched and outta this world. Know that it's all subjective truths and look for the commonalities between them.

The best way to get a grip of your chakras being balanced imo is through a kundalini exercise https://youtu.be/PaU0aIyWPlE I like this youtube video as a guide, they use the Indian words for the chakras tho so try and search what they are to get used to it...either way it goes up from the root. So it's easy to go with it. Like they say imagine the associated colours flood into that particular area (use your best guess if your not sure where and let your intuition guide if otherwise) on your inward breath. On the out relax yourself into a state of calmness in that particular area. Change things up though too as you feel, always change so you know what feels like It works. Don't get too caught up on expectations.

In general though, find your strengths and weaknesses, work on the weaknesses, better the strengths. Read about em and find where you think you lie, then through meditation and your daily activities notice what your most conscious of, what hurts, what odd tickles and sensations come about. Don't label them ad good or bad, just feelings. Your working with your subconscious here so it may be difficult to begin. Ask away though this ain't the thread for it :p

4. Thank you so much!! That is actually very helpful ️️️

5. :) it's a journey and a half haha there's not just chakras too and yes they exist on your hands, temples, etc. See what is true for you.

6. I'm aware of the other ones, my right hand is very powerful. When I hold them over one another, I can feel the energy building up and my right hand actually gets hot in the two little places :)

7. #27 willywagpole, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    s
    There are tests you can do on the internet or even chakra apps for your phone like you answer a set of questions then at the end you will get a result showing you which ones you have over or under developed and then they usually say what you need to do to balanced them again [​IMG] I find it best to do maybe 5 different tests then compare them.

HTH

8. Yes. I ponder this daily. Like sooooooo much. We're alone. Nobody will ever truly understand who we are. I am the only one who really knows myself and it's the same for everyone.

9. We're not alone lol trust me

10. I like it, I embrace it at this point, it's soothing.

11. Yes I completely understand what you are saying!! I think of it this way. A person can have as many superficial items and own many things and a blessed life, but life is not only happiness. Everyone has problems, but just different "versions" as what they perceive as problems. When we lay our heads down at night, even if you are laying next to a person you love you still only have you and you must deal with the thoughts in your own head. I sort of have a vision of what this description of alone is so my wording is scattered. And I am fried

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Open your heart

13. I sometimes ponder this myself. I completely agree on the superficial side of things. But I think this is something temporary for urself. Time will tell though. We are growing older, and wiser, everyday.

But i sometimes wonder if people are becoming so insensitive between each other. It is almost as if we are afraid of one another. Or rather, always having our defenses up, even though we both enjoy the compasionism and being there for one on another, at that moment in time.

Ive noticed this between both sexes of my friends, that are not family, and a lot more frequentky lately as well.

Just my thoughts, OP.

14. Your lenses is muddy. You came into this world through the union of two souls. Look carefully maybe you are shutting out your human connections.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

16. we all die alone. unless you have a clone. then you die with your phony clonie.

17. I like being alone.
    That's it, all there is to it.

18. I think we have sufficient ways to conunicate with others. Language, body language. Plus we all have the sane brain don't we? They are all a little different but do you think me coming is any different from a guy in China? Sorry for the crude analogy but I mean they are essential the same thing. There's minor deviations but every homosapien is the same as is every dog. And luckily for us we have a complex language so when I communicate something to you we both share a similar experience of that event. Maybe it plays out a little different or feels a little different but they are something we can both have.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #39 Elem3nt17, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    Yeah I feel like people dont talk about anything of substance anymore, everybody just repeats popular tropes they hear. Everyone is a bunch of self obsessed narcissists and we don't even realize it. Facebook and twitter is entirely devoted to ego stroking.

Lets bring back the 90's with all the self hate and consequent introspection, sarcasm, angst and aggression against authority. God I miss it.

[​IMG]

20. I wouldn't mine going back to the past.... It seems by far the better then the future, but if I was back then that's another story.