KIs Insane suburban garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Plants received their weekly IPM fogging and foliar feeding. Today's solutions included BT, neem oil, dish soap, Proteck, and liquid kelp. I also did a bit of cleaning and LST continues as each plant grows. My cages are already getting swallowed and I'm going to have to design something to help support them beyond the cages.

2. I found three phenos out of the twelve girls I had all were good.. two really stood out the purple one and a light green one with orange hairs actually maybe the best but that purple one was killer too.. the third was smaller and dark green..

3. Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing how these batch turns out. I made some crosses too.

4. I gave the girls a good soaking to help prepare for the next two days of 106+ temperatures. They get a lot of shade during the day so they should do just fine. I may water both days to make sure they have enough water to deal with this heat. This is where the Proteck helps the plants. I will be keeping a close eye on them until temps drop back to double digits.

5. i like spraying protect cause it raises ph watered in whats your method? I think on my next batch of soil im mixing in DE I hear its got the same benefits as protect..

6. rice hulls, dio earth, alfalfa all have naturally occurring silica but protekt is awesome for a quick fix or for using in your sprays. Oil based sprays I always add the liquid silica as an emulsifier. Helps things stay mixed up more evenly so you get better even coverage.

7. RD do you add your protec to neem oil first mix then add that to the water? That's what I do w dish soap and neem I mix the 2 first separately then add to water, should I also add protek to the soap and neem, mix first then add to water?

8. #28 Gold Hill Ganga, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015

You can also sprinkle a cup or 2 of DE as a top dressing and when you water it will add silica same as protek but way cheaper, DE is just silicon dioxide that the only ingredient. I mix it into my soil too, I add a couple cups to my all n one mix.

9. I use Protek in my weekly sprays and I use it in my weekly tea during the hottest parts of the summer. I may add some D.e. To my soil next season.

10. its been hotter than satans rectum this week on heat waves like this all im doing is water only.. if I do spray I add a dash of protect I use it a lot right before this heat comes it was 115 yesterday in the shade.. sposed to be nice today they said 109.. nice? no..

11. Here's new photos of the ladies. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057334.421941.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057351.085736.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057366.185245.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057381.935930.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057396.529378.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057412.467109.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057428.227439.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057445.183675.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057462.677406.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057480.014495.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057495.029133.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436057514.954788.jpg

12. Fuckin rockin bro. Good shit

13. New pic as of Sunday.

14. Looking nice bro, good job!

15. Thanks, it's been a lot of hard work. I make the best out of garden with all the shade I get. I hate neighbors. I can't wait to get a larger secluded property some day.

16. are your cages just for support or are they there so you can cover them with plastic?

Sent from deep in my subconscious.

17. Have you tried Spain? Lots of cheap private properties. Have just moved there, excellent growth on my 3 week old plants! Have lost a few to heat due to neglectful watering in a matter of hours! Been a heat wave over here though forest fires everywhere! Plants seem to love it ️

19. Never been to Spain, no reason to go. Born and raised in the U.S.. Spent time overseas while in the military but love NotCal to much to leave. No reason to leave the cannabis capital of the world. I'm just trying to get my cut.