KIs Insane suburban garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Jun 24, 2015.

1. What's up everyone, for those who may not know me I'm Kronicly Insanse. I'm a disabled Army Veteran living in NorCal. I grow my legal limit of plants for myself and my lady. She's a breast cancer survivor and uses cannabis to treat the lasting effects of her cancer. Because of health concerns my medical garden is 100% organic and not synthetic chemicals or nutrients are used. Only the best is used to grow my beautiful girls. This year I started my journal late so I'll get things up to date.

Strains are, 2x Kens GDP, Chemdawg, White Lemon, Blue Og, Money Maker, Bubba Kush 2.0, Tangerine Dream, LSD, Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack, Rainbow Jones. All plants expect GDP where started as seed obtained from Attitude Seedbank.

Soil is hand builds using a cheap organic soil as the base and built using multiple amendments. The list of amendments is, bone meal, blood meal, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, neem seed meal, feather meal, fish bone meal, crab meal, glacial rock duct, green sand, bat guano, seabird guano, gro-kashi, insect frass, perlite, peat moss, vermiculite, lava rock, worm castings, calpos, crush sea shells and a few other things I'm sure I forgot to list. Soil was mixed by hand and allowed to sit for a month prior to transplanting. I have 6 plants in ground 100+ gallon holes, 3 in 65 gallon GeoPots and 3 in 45 gallon GeoPots.

Plants where started back around Feb-March indoors from seeds and put outdoors March 17.

Once a week plants are feed a tea to boast growth. I include dry amendments mixed with Proteck liquid fish emulsion and liquid Kelp. I allow the tea to brew for 48 hrs using airs tones. I plan to build a vortex brewer in the near future.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131335.765994.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131353.012235.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131369.292358.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131386.077382.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131403.952691.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131421.747831.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131440.732921.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131459.360771.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131480.716512.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131502.915493.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131518.610273.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131538.835492.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435131567.107047.jpg

Come harvest time I will have a backyard of green. BOG.

2. Everything is looking crazy good. I didn't realize they had gotten that big already. I think we're both going to stomp last seasons yields. :)

3. Lookin good man.

4. Hello old man good luck this year

5. loooking saweet home slice .

Sent from deep in my subconscious.

6. I like it all! You are for sure heading the right direction. Great strains and like the soil amendments. I might add some of your ingredances to my list.

7. right on KI all the best luck to your season brother..

8. Subd nice lookin hunnies.

9. Looking gooooood duuuuude!

10. subbed looking great KI :wave: happy growing

11. Looking good brutha. A lot bigger since the last pics I saw

12. Thanks for the kind words. Welcome all.

13. It's looking hella good in here! Subbed

14. loving your lineup there bud good luck this year your doing great so far.

15. Today the girls got watered with my amendment tea. Each plant received two gallons of and tap water. I should see some happy plants within the next day or two. I also will finish cages the plants by the end of this weekend.

16. Awesome start. Glad to see everything worked out for you this year.

17. I finally caved Rainbow Jones. All plants not have cages and I'm debating on is I use netting or build bigger cages and have a second cage on a few of the plants. I thinks netted will be easier on some of the plants. Plants received a good water with tap water today also. My city water is decent and it hasn't had any bad effect on my garden in all my years of growing. No extra filters or RO systems. I gave everything a good soaking and they will get a watered with a tea on Tuesday. Sunday at dusk they will get a IPM and foliar feed. So far my favorite plants is White Lemon, followed by Rainbow Jones and Chemdawg. GDP is short but has stacked nodes and will produce rock solid buds. I'm happy with how well everything has bounced back from overcrowding. Money Maker was close to gone. I was on the verge of trashing it but thought it could be saved and better than starting over with a clone. I'm glad I let her go. The smaller GDP was bad to but you would know by looking at her today. I spent a bit of time performing LST to spear the plants out and help keep the shorter. My neighbors are gonna be so happy with the smell this year. Good thing my puppies will be arriving in late September. Kimber and Rugar will be a great addition to my security and family. Hopefully my Boxer gets alone well with the Mals. Either way I'll be adding an electric fence along my fence line. It will be used to keep my dogs in and rippers out. Plus if the cops show up again this year I can claim its for my dogs and not a "booby trap".

18. I got the chem and the lsd going from you both are doing great..

19. I'm always honored to have you growing cuts from me. You got my Mango going still. I'm most proud of that strain. It was my second breeding attempt and turned out great. That why I crossed it with another mango from that batch of seeds. I breed the purple pheno in hopes to make it more stable. I may test them this winter. You know I always got your back.