Stupid Shatter question

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Deleted member 616232, Jun 24, 2015.

1. word

2. I prefer the hand method too. With clean hands I warm it up enough to manipulate into a snake about the width of a toothpick, then you can easily break off appropriately sized dabs.

3. I love snake dabs, i hold it over the nail and let it drip off the dabber. And they're really good to help gauge temps at the last second by dipping the very bottom onto the nail and seeing what it does. But doesn't it stick to your fingers by the time you roll it into a snake from a slab or chunk? I really can't do that using my hands with my oil... I have to roll it out inside a tiny 4x5" oil slick pad to get snakes...

4. That depends on wether I picked up from a club or a friend lol. From the club it's always super stable, but I have yet to find a black market buddy that has super stable stuff. When I pick up from my friend I just roll it when it's a little bit colder or just put it on something cold (pop can or popsicle usually)

5. #25 DabsOnTheMountain, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    I use popsicles to get my oil firmer too, lol, I roll it into balls to dunk. Then after you take a bunch of dabs it cools your throat and tastes so damn good. I wish i had clubs.. I can't wait until they're around.

6. otter pops for life!

7. wheres the topic on "how to make dabs?"

8. What do you need to know about making a dab or dabs? All you have to do is break off a piece of oil that you think is a good size for you. Then dab it onto the nail. And that's how you make a dab.

9. how do i make it into the oil sorry?

10. There is a huge thread on "how to make bho" if thats what your talking about. Its in a different section though, and I don't remember which one. Also read up on the terminology so can you better ask the correct questions. I do believe there is a terminology thread in this section.