Almost got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuanism, Jun 24, 2015.

1. #22 TickTockCroc, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    bro she noticed for sure.... theres no hiding the smell even with the smallest bit of weed smoke. Haha, trust me man, I've done it all, even used the fan under the oven = DOES NOT WORK. To you, it doesn't smell, because you just smoked that shit. But to others, the smell is immediately noticeable when they walk in the room.

Get yourself a "Smokebuddy" man... Personal air filter, u take ur hit and blow out into it, no smoke or smell whatsoever. God send for stoners who gotta be stealthy. U can order them off ebay to the UK

2. hahaha go outside.....

dude, have you not been to GC before? :laughing:

3. That's cold ! funny as hell but cold ;p

4. last time I walked outside while black I noticed something... then I stopped noticing and moved on. you shoulda been there I was lit like a Christmas tree, with smile on stupid glow [​IMG]

5. If you're hiding from your parents, why in the fuckity fuck would you smoke in a shared room, like the fuckin kitchen? Jesus fuckin Christ and I thought that smoking in a shared bathroom was retarded.

Smoke in your fuckin room. It's not that hard or that difficult to gety. Or outside if that's not an option.

Seriously we need a sticky on gc that says "smoke in your own damn room, and if you don't and get caught don't post on here like it's some weird fuckin mystery"