Almost got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuanism, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Holy shit GC. I went into the kitchen and smoked a bowl under the air sucker above the oven, and then went in my bad and heard a door slam and my mom come towards the kitchen, and I threw my bag behind curtains and left my fucking pipe and lighter on the kitchen counter in the corner but in plain sight and she didn't fucking notice it. Pretty scared at this point.

2. I was upstairs with your mom before that happened

She's not gonna be noticing anything for a while

3. U got lucky lol but be more careful about it next time

4. wat ebola university

5. Yeah you might be 18 but your still a little kid. If your parents aren't cool with you even smoking in the first place quit being a tool and go outside

6. Dude i just got caught like an hr ago. Probably one of the worst experiences in my life. My mum walked into my room and it smelt at first i kept denying it but gave up when i knew i was screwed. (I know i shouldnt of been smoking in my room what i did was stupid) however I told her it was ciggartes. My dad just gave me a lecture about how smokings bad and what not. But i feel like shit right now lol worst experience literally feel sick in the stomach.

Im not from the us btw.

Worst part is im going overseas on holiday tommorow and this just ruined it lol

7. Man it's so much better after they've found out. Obviously they don't want you doing that bullshit so you'll get the lecture and they may look at you different. But if you got your shit together you shouldn't be that far off.

My pops never smoked a day in his life, when a Jamaican tour guide offer to sell him some weed he bough some for me under the premise that we were on a vacation.

Don't hide that shit dude. Let em know(unless they are unreasonable) and keep the shit respectable and you'll be A1

8. exactly I would never smoke inside even if my folks weren't home that's simple

9. *Smokes blunt in kitchen*

"Ehh nobody will notice." [​IMG]

10. #12 dylanzs6430, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015

11. I currently attend Oaksterdam University Online via the forums of the underworlds of the interwebs. Black market is kinda white if you ask me, but don't ask me

12. Shoulda blown smoke in that bitch's face.
    Oh wait, kids don't do that kind of shit.

13. #15 tetoleetd, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    you know a lot of people that are 18 and even in their 20's still live at home right ? if not permanently, then at least for the summer.

and you know that being 18 doesnt magically give you the right to smoke in your parents house right?

so why are you posting this without any proof that the OP is under 18?

im in my mid 20's and id be freaking out if i thought my parents caught me smoking in their house too.

14. funny ass thread

Sent from my phone

15. I agree.

Sent from my computer

16. When i get that feeling that smoke is about to escape my lungs, I just let it go...like I had already put ice in the bong to feel cool [​IMG]

17. ight so about 6 months ago i was with 2 of my bros and we just copped a dime of some fire grandaddy purp, but we didn't have any thing to smoke tht shit with soo me n my bros call our boy to copp us a dutch (we were under age) so we troop it all the way till we get to the block so when we get there i buy the dutch n shit so heres where it shit start gettin hyped, as i put the dime bag into the dutch pack me n my bros see a group of all girls tht were walkin up the street, as they get closer we soon figure out tht they boutta go fight some other girls, so me n the bros walk over there to see the fight so when we get there (down the street) we see about 30 people yellin n shit so then 15 min later they say tht they gunna call the cops so we all start dippin down the street so then when we get bak to where we were we see 5 cop cars block off all the streets so me n my bros n a random nigga hide behind a car n dipped into a yard as we run into the yard the lady who lived there was like "go hide in the back" (we were gunna any way) so we did, then 10 min goes by of hiding then we start walkin towards the street to see if the feds was still there,which they were so we see a little opening on the side of a building across the street so we go behind some cars then the four of us dip as fast as we can across the street knowing the 12 saw us we run and run till were outta the area were the shit was happening so then the random nigga left and me n my bros went to a park near by n rolled tht shit up n got high