Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extreme Q indoors

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollitlightitsmokeit, Jun 24, 2015.

1. i have some pretty dank smelling weed and my friend gave me his extreme q vape to use because i like it more than smoking. Would i be able to use it in my room with out having to worry about anyone in my house knowing? I use the whip not the balloon.

2. Have you tried smoking in your room via other methods? Cause vape is definitely one of the best for smell/noise.. But yeah it's still going to produce a smell, not as bad as others, but still pretty pungent...

Non-Safe times of exposure to parents:

Joint ~ 6-10 hours after smoking.
    Bong ~ 3-8 hours after smoking.
    Vape ~ 2-6 hours after smoking.

If you want to smoke in your room, slowly make your room smell more... I find that about 4-8 hours after smoking the smell starts to smell more like sweat, so if my parents used to ask me what the smell was i'd say that I was working out (cause I probably was)... But yeah it could've just been that I was working out, but w/e I did It definitely helped with the smell...

So if you're gonna smoke in your room maybe also put a rubbish bin in your room, so if your parents are like "what's that smell?" you can blame it on the rubbish bin lol...

Also idk if you do, but try to eat your dinner in your room, if it's meaty, it'll help to hide the smell of the smoke, and will confuse your parents as to what they're smelling... (if they do recognise the smell of weed, this will make it smell slightly different, and unless they're still smoking frequently, they won't really be able to distinguish it...

All in all smoking in ya room might not be the best idea, you can always open ya window and hang outside the window with your device, but that is a bit silly... :p, or you can go for a walk [​IMG] , make it apart of your routine, say you need to exercise for school so you can perform better or that you need to take a break from studying :p Although the first couple of times you do it, try not to smoke if you can... But if you must, bring some deodorant/air spray, and something to drink to help rinse your mouth of the smell, also I find wearing a jumper then taking it off before smoking, and putting it back on after helps too, especially if it's thick like cotton/wool, otherwise it'll reek like hell, and wearing it will make you feel more comfortable, and make it easier to act normal ;)