Very sick-21, please help friends

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by _cloudqueen, Jun 23, 2015.

1. If I remember correctly, you have/had Lyme right?

2. naa...just some autoimmune disorder that 'mimic' lupus, along the same lines but not as bad as Lyme disease victims I have met... [​IMG]

3. Now I remember. It's always iffy when there is something that affects the nervous system, cause they usually end up with very similar problems. Back when I was seeing doctors, I'd run out of fingers if I kept track of all the different diseases they said I had.

4. yep...my new drs are much better then the mid-west quacks I had to use...they picked up on the AI's attacking my nerves real fast..and saw I had PTSD vs depression or bipolar. Dr's and hospitals trigger a harsh panic attack and I can recall that was what was always happening before moving here...high stress can trigger it but that hasn't happened in over a year now..(finding some zen I guess)

5. I have a personal theory.. don't really have any proof, but my theory is that your nervous system, like most all other parts of your body, have a mixed microbe environment. That there are good microbes and bad ones.. and when you come under stress.. it physically weakens your nerves. When that happens, it allows the bad microbes to reproduce easier.. and once they do, it can be hard for beneficial microbes to reproduce and balance back out. So anytime you have a disease that attacks the nerves.. it can be extremely hard to bounce back even after you treated the disease. I could be wrong.. but if I'm right, I don't think it is a complete picture of what is going on.. just another piece of the puzzle.

6. Get your diet in check and start exercising regularly with cardio and weight training. Also make sure you're drinking at least a half gallon to a gallon of water everyday.

You should also think about getting a hormone panel taken to make sure your numbers aren't out of wack.

7. How are you doing OP?

8. Im sorry to hear that. I would just do whatever you are able to do to be healthy.