Put in Work W/Trychome Champ Spectrum King and Area 51 LED/Super Soil Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Trychome Champ, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Time Wreck Cola.jpg
    Timewreck.jpg
    Close Up Timewreck.jpg
    Timewreck Nug Shot.jpg
    20150619_172025.jpg
    20150619_171935-1.jpg

For those that do not know me I am Trychome Champ. I have been lurking and learning in the shadows for years. Now that I am in the legal state of Colorado I would like to say thank you to all that I have learned from and would like to share my garden with the world. I have started my first video grow journal on youtube and invite all the Weed Nerds out there to follow along. I welcome your comments and suggestions as I hope to continue to learn and grow. Below I will list the details of the grow and provide links to my youtube videos.

I will be shooting weekly video updates and uploading them every weekend. I encourage all the Weed Nerds to get involved with questions and suggestions as I hope to learn from you too! Hope you enjoy...Have a Dank Day!

The attached pictures are my home grown TGA's Time Wreck (my Time Lapse Cut) in Super Soil for a preview of what to expect when growing with Trychome Champ!!

2. It's been a very productive week...check out the progress!! Hope you enjoy [​IMG]
    <br style="color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: Arial, Georgia, TimesNewRoman, Times, serif; font-size: 14.6666669845581px; line-height: 20.533332824707px;">Put in Work w/Trychome Champ Grow Journal Ep 2-

3. Happy Independence Day Weekend Weed Nerds!!! Got Episode 3 of the grow journal uploaded. Go show the ladies some love @

4. Happy Trichome Tuesday Weed Nerds!!! It's time for Epidsode 6 of my Grow Journal!!! I apoligize for the delay in the release however I had some good distractions happening here that took priority. The Time Wrecks are starting to show signs of flower and were finally starting to see roots on the clones. The garden is moving right along...Keep it Dank and Happy Growing Weed Nerds!!!

5. I also use an aero cloner but my roots don't look anything like that. Is that a symptom of just time left in the cloner? Or do you use nutrients in the aerowater to pump things up?