1. i wrote my password down in a sheet of paper and i dont think im entering it wrong maybe i am but i wrote it down and am not sure how to get back into the main site ive sent several forgot my password things but didnt ever get an email to reset it or anything.

Sent from deep in my subconscious.

2. Not sure now that you've sent the password reset request, but sometimes people can't log on to the full site if they're still logged in on the app...

I'm just afraid that, now that you've sent the request for a password reset, if you sign out on the app, you may not be able to get back on to the site at all...

Have you checked to see that the email didn't make it's way into your spam folder?

3. ill go check

4. error it said

5. so what do you suggest i do them IG if i log out of the app ill be locked out probably. should i contact Rjml

6. Yeah...was kinda hoping her or gnik would look in on this thread...not much I can do for you unfortunately...

Maybe PMing or emailing RMJL is the way to go...sorry...

7. hey @Lizard King

8. This helped i guess ill just use this for now till i reset my password it may be that im just still logged in on the app or maybe an error for now ill just use the link :)

9. forum.grasscity.com Error
    There appears to be an error with the Grasscity database.
    If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

← Return to the index

10. im still using this to get my notifacations

11. #11 matteo88er, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    hi, iv just ordered from this website on 24th of April and my item has not yet turned up and now i cant log in to the shop website, my account seems to have vanished? i also did not receive a tracking number and the money has been taken out of my bank? please help!

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. #12 BrewsnWeed666, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018

I dont think the forums have anything to do with the shop

@RMJL @ICGreen i'm sure one of these will know..

• Like Like x 1
  13. iv now sent an email to support and tried contacting them via facebook, hopefully i get a response from them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. iv tried resetting my password also with no joy, my email is not recognised :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1