Kickass home made bong M4 Style.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by StickyIcky2121, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435019979.579947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435020001.893913.jpg

Killer rips. If I get some likes I'll post a video of it ripping.

2. I bet rips out of there really BLOW your mind

3. Roflmao that's punny but yeah they can be a bit like biting a bullet

4. Oh and btw welcome to GC. i hope you have read the rules. Many a been banned for not reading the rules.
    You came in at an interesting time since the site just got a redesign. Oooh aaaah. I know [​IMG]

Also do you look familiar. Is your name Don, Donny or Dom because if it is, dduuuuuuude. If not: nvm.

5. Nah man my names Justin haha but thanks for the welcome hoping to just show everyone random stuff I've made haha

6. If I could figure out how to throw a video on here I would...

7. You have to upload to a third party website like YouTube and unless if I remeber correctly from the last time I posted a YouTube video it automatically shows the video without you needing to add thread tags unless they changed it again for the update

8. whats the bowl and down stem made out of? i like the look of it for what it is. i would throw down with some led lights or something so it would glow a bit. make the bottom of the clip or something like it removable so you could add ice cubes to it. pretty col none the less. hows it hit?

cool [​IMG]

9. it gives some pretty milky hits, i can pull yellows every now and again.

its been redesigned somewhat since the last posting of it. different homemade bowl, safer, better hits to.