White Lighter Myth True?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AustinDaRapper, Jun 22, 2015.

1. #1 AustinDaRapper, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    Hey what's up GC! :) Had an odd evening after smoking with a white lighter that I thought I'd share, and hopefully you could share some of your experiences. Without further-a-do, here's my story! (Long one!)

It all started after picking up my toking buddy B. We had set a plan to get a sack of mids later that night, but I wanted to smoke two of my remaining bowls of Sour D to start off the night with him. I ended driving to our smoking spot by his house which is a walking trail around a little hill / mountain. I proceed to pack the bowl when all of a sudden he pulls out a white lighter, which he informed me of the myth the night before, and it freaked me out but I thought the myth was just a hoax and what not, so I'm like screw it. We smoke my two bowls and right as I'm caching the second one, a dude comes out of no where, able to see my pipe & lighter in plain sight, from further down the trail and asks if we were using the little fishing spot by the lake we were standing near and we politely say no and we dip after, and while we were running out I chucked the lighter because I didn't want to use it any more. We hop in the car and get outta there in case he called the cops, but I don't think he did. Anyways, we were pretty lifted after. and proceeded to pick up my other friend C. I start cruising and none of our dealers were answering so to not waste gas I park at this park, near a nice suburb, near Cs apartment and we chill for around 40 minutes and finally get a hook up. As I'm ready to leave I see some of my other friends walking around, baked, and I say wassup, unlocking my doors so one could hop in(high on mids). After talking to em, they walk back to their house or wherever and I zone, forgetting I can leave now. A min or so later a sketchy ass crack head, slim shady looking m'f wearing a green headband in summer with black bags under his eyes, comes rolling around in a blacked out bike, riding circles around my car just looking at B & I with crazy eyes, freaking me the heck out. He eventually stops, placing his bike on the ground by my door(5ft away or so) and begins walking up to the second (rear) door right behind the driver seat, and B notices my doors are still unlocked and quickly has me lock them, to which I hesitate because I didn't want him to be a nice guy and feel bad for me locking the doors on him, and right as I lock it he tries opening the doors, which freaks me out. ( forgot to mention once he got off his bike his left hand was in his left pocket of his pants, so he may have had a gun or knife, which leads me to think he was trying to rob me for my wheels). C was in the back freaking out, which thinking about it now is funny imagining a crackhead with him back there lol. Anyways, now that I think of it there was 3 of us versus him in a crowded park we could've kicked his ass, but instead I high tail it out of there with both B and C freaking out(was lifted, wasn't thinking straight, should've showed his wassup). (Today I roll through the parks road with B after smoking & unlock the doors to psyche him out, lol). After speeding out of there we meet up with Cs friend, I, at I's friends house. I pitched 20 with I and i's friend pitched 10, not sure how much he ended up picking up though. We smoke a lil and I's friend takes a cig break with his friends and they head to a back room and keep smoking without us (Never got an invite or what they were doing, thought they'd return to us). We eventually head back there and smoke what little is left (), & bounce. So I was practically got gimped out of 20 bucks I could've used to buy a sack of mids, but i don't care today, I know I won't get anything back . So that was my night after smoking with a white lighter, getting caught by a guy, then less than an hour later almost getting robbed, then finally getting gimped 20 bucks. Today, I refuse to smoke with a white lighter. Sorry for the long story, & don't forget to share yours ;-)

2. lulz, nothing to do with a white lighter bro. It is what it is, an urban legend, a myth, an old wives tale, a wolf cookie.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah haha , kinda ridiculous thinking about it, just rather play it safe lol

4. Had never heard of this white lighter shite until i joined Grasscity.
    Load of rubbish!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lolololol!!! Oh my god im dying. Hilarious!
    Couldn't stop laughing... i dont smoke with white lighters either...

6. yup! Friend told me since I was thinking a ton of bad stuff was going to happen after using it, things were more inclined to happen. It's just weird because I've never had another bad smoking experience (knock on wood) except when I used a white lighter lol. I know it's prob a hoax :)
    Yeahh!! Someone knows xD

7. Ur gonna wake up the next morning and that white lighter you threw will be there... taunting you. Mwaahahahaha!

8. Bro!! My friend said the same thing lol. Like from that movie Click! Lmao xD

9. Friend told me that once when i was younger... never questioned it. Just funny to hear someones story...omg funny story

10. Well, if it were true...They wouldn't call it a myth.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. haha thanks. Funny thinking back on that night :^)
    Truuuuuuuu

12. i actually always take the plastic off the lighters so no one steals mine in a sesh, or if they do, i know who it was! 

the other day i smoked a few good bowls of some purple bubba kush with my girlfriend using my white lighter, and we had the best high sex we've ever had afterwards.

If thats bad luck, i want more of it!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. she's gonna call in a few days and say shes pregnant...lol.
    Kidding man.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol didnt even think of that. nice one [​IMG]

15. I wouldn't want to smoke with you anyway.
    Well, if it were true...They wouldn't call it a myth.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. nope ; white lighter myth is false, matter of fact, the reason why people "think" it happens when a white lighter is around, is because you take the negativity and give it a body basically. Face it, bad things are going to happen wether your stoned or sober or with a white lighter or a rainbow lighter. Just because sometimes the lighter happens to be there, or random coincidences occur, cannot mean a thing. Now if EVERYONE or A LOT of people had stories of them getting busted with white lighters etc, and it was consistent, then maybe I would bat an eyelash, but no. I'm not superstitious at all, I let black cats cross my path all day, I break fucking mirrors with my skull, and smoke mad j's with white lighters while still maintaing a clean,healthy and safe lifestyle. Now I CAN tell you them yellow or brown lighters are NO GOOD, THOSE are some VOODOO LIGHTERS! nawl jk but nah, try it, replace EVERY lighter you have and your friends have with white lighters and see what happens. I bet you guys will be like oh damn this is lame.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I don't believe the myth but I will say I got suspended for 5 days for smoking in school 4 years ago and it was the first time I used a white lighter so I believed it for a while. I've used white lights a lot since and nothing bad has happened actually I'd say more good than bad but that's irrelevant either way I don't believe it but who knows

18. Friend told me orange ones last longer... that was 5 years ago and i still have the same orange lighter.

Okay, that last part i made up.

19. I had a white light so i decided to head to B&Q and purchased some red paint, i then went back home but i had forgoten to buy a brush so i went all the way back to get a brush, when i got home i couldnt find the paint so then i thought i left it in b&q so i went back there and there it was this makes me believe that the myth is true

20. Why didn't you just throw it away, and buy a blue one.
    Would have been a lot cheaper than a tin of paint and a brush lol

• Like Like x 1