remove marks from concrete floor

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ihdm, Jun 22, 2015.

1. I am going to move out of a rental place and cleaned up everything except the concrete floor. How can i clean up the marks on the floor? I mean the mark at the bottom of pods? I tried with bleach but does not work. Thanks!

2. pressure washer? 

3. i tried muriatic acid and it still does not go away easily.

4. I'm not sure what kinda marks you are talking about but try CLR [​IMG]

5. Try using your torch since you put it in this section lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 killset, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    I know hes joking but Dont burn it, you'll make it worse. I'm a bricklayer and do concrete on the side. Muratic acid or sure clean 600 is your best bet. But you have to do it right. Get a hard bristle brush w/ a long handle. Mix what ever cleaner with water about 4 parts h2o to 1 part cleaner. Spice it up a bit if it doesn't work. Also a rubbing stone or possible a wire brush, stainless steel preferably. So it doesn't oxidize and turn the floor black if you scrub to hard. Start off by wetting the floor with water. Apply the cleaner with the brush and scrub the fuck out of it. If you use a rubbing stone be careful because to much rubbing will polish the floor smooth. Either stone or wire brush the stain. Keep water on the floor or the cleaner can burn or pit the surface. Keep repeating until as much of it is gone as possible. Then rinse the shit out of it with water to wash and dilute the cleaner so it doesn't set on the surface and soak in. Eventually it will soften the concrete or burn it more if you don't wash enough off and the stain will come back. I prefer 600 over muratic. It does a way better job and is less toxic......less not completely......about the only place to get 600 is a real construction supply house. Not Menard's or home depot. Once and awhile home supply stores may have it, not usually

7. We use both cleaners on brick, stone and concrete. Some stains you just can't get out. Leave a plastic bucket of muratic acid on concrete and after a few days it will make a stain that can't be removed. And I'm talking through the bucket, not from having it on the bottom of the bucket. It takes awhile but it can and will. The stain will never be removed. Maybe whatever you were using on your pots made the same type of stain

8. Did you think that this section said "concrete" tools lmao