Hillary Attacks 2nd Amendment while Charleston Embraces Guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 21, 2015.

1. what about "military style weapons"?

-yuri

2. as long as it doesnt explode its fine imo

3. fair enough

-yuri

4. So you do not approve of the building of pipe bombs?

5. you mean the anarchist's favorite pastime

6. No, that's not what I mean. Anarchists are peaceful people. The point that I'm getting at is that no amount of legislation against explosives can keep me from going to the gun shop down the road, buying a can of gun powder and then pouring it into a pipe I buy from the local hardware store so why bother add another useless law to the huge stack. These bans are just feel good laws that waste money and have no effect at all so why bother?

7. :lol::D:lol:

Talk about sterotypes

Now lets discuss black Jews ruling the world with banks so they can hoard all the fried chicken and watermelon for themselves, while making all the Asian scientists find out a way to get Mexicans to study

-yuri

8. im joking i know youre good boys

you're right, banning isnt the right way to go... except for explosives lol

to add to your argument tho, there's a difference between an outlaw building a pipe bomb and a regular joe buying a grenade from a gun store. so banning explosives does make a difference, u can work your way around tht law, like many other laws, doesnt mean dynamites should be available for anyone. tht's a weapon of mass destruction compare to a gun

9. so you would want to pass a law banning the average Joe from buying a grenade at a gun store while that law has absolutely no impact whatsoever on an outlaw being able to make a pipe bomb that is far more destructive than a hand grenade out of regular items that he can legally buy from any store? Yeah, that makes a hell of a lot of sense.

10. So explosives should be legal because you can't stop ppl from building their own improvised explosives?

11. partially yes

But bans do nothing. It much smarter to find a way to prevent the explosives from reaching their destination (school/subways)

-yuri
    Also explosives very much should be legal

Remember. Part of the purpose of the second amendment is to allow the civilians to defense against "military style aggressors)

-yuri

12. aw man u and I live in two completely different realities

13. He beat me to it

14. do we really?

Tell me. In your reality has one country never invaded another?

In my reality countries go to war and ameria has enemies. In my reality the reason I don't speak Chinese or German right now is the second amendment. Even both China and Japan admitted that they can't attack America because the entire population would have military style weapons.

In your reality, has a government never done anything wrong?

Have Jews not been rounded by the millions? Have Communist revolutions not resulted in the mass execution and graves of dissenters?

What reality do you live in where fairies and uunicorns run the world?

-yuri

15. I live in a reality where giving ppl easy access to explosives would lead to a lot of dead civilians

You want to jeopardize the safety of civilians so tht u can fight in a hypothetical future war tht probably wont even reach your door step. Conscription will keep you safe... or on the front line

rifles should be enough to protect home and nation. let the military house all the explosives

when war does come around the gov. could give everyone grenades and launchers. tht is if any enemy has a fighting chance against the U.S. aaaand NATO, let's not diminish the power of histories most powerful organization

16. People have always had access to explosives and iit did not lead to many deaths.

Not nearly aas many as corrupt government killing their own people

Or McDonald's.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >
    You want to jeopardize the safety of civilians so tht u can fight in a hypothetical future war tht probably wont even reach your door step. Conscription will keep you safe... or on the front line

</blockquote>No I don't want to jeopardize their safety.

You are delusional and paranoid. There is no danger in reality.

Even the Boston "massacre" only killed enough people to count on your hands...

The Holocaust however killed 6 million...

And that is only one single case of governments gone wild
    rifles should be enough to protect home and nation. let the military house all the explosives

</blockquote>Should? Thanks master tactition tadaelis! Lets ban our rights to self defense that you personally deem unnecessary
    when war does come around the gov. could give everyone grenades and launchers. tht is if any enemy has a fighting chance against the U.S. aaaand NATO, let's not diminish the power of histories most powerful organization

</blockquote>I don't understand this. Could you elaborate?

-yuri

17. A few responsible ppl owning explosives is fine, but if it's available to all. well have u seen some of the vids 18 yr old boys post on youtube. generally speaking - ppl are inherently irresponsible
    Youre more delusional and paranoid :D

Accidents happen. a gun may put a hole in a person. but a dynamite would... need i say more

Not so much unnecessary as wildly irresponsible and dangerous

My point is tht the government can give you the bombs necessary to fight a war when war has been declared. keeping it prohibited during time of peace will spare a lot of lives

And if Russia, China, or both, put boots on American soil you'll have 6 out of the 10 most powerful armies (NATO members) coming to aid as they're contractually obliged to do.

The others being China, Russia and India. That would not be your fight. It would be handled by tanks, bomber planes, drones and fighter jets

18. Well. I think we are going around in circles at this point.

I'd simply like to say that I want to believe you are right. I'd like to believe I am simply paranoid. And I hope everything works out in the end.

-yuri

19. Dude what you aren't grasping is that criminals and idiots already have the ability to make explosives. They already have the ability to wreak the havoc you say they will if things like grenades were legal. But somehow it hasn't happened.

20. lol - I agree!

Just wish there weren't so many people working so diligently to hasten The End, that's all.