Subforum Idea

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Tom-Bombadil, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Greetings friends
    \nI have been moseying around the forum for awhile these days, and I think they're a wonderful place full of great information. One thing I did notice was a lack of any sort of substance abuse help forums or anything like that.
    \nI'm aware that this site is for medical patients mostly, but I think it would be ignorant to ignore the fact that people who don't have a prescription smoke too, and may come to these forums for information. I also think it's relevant for patients to maybe discuss how they feel about their usage, as they more than anyone have access to the substance and might have mixed feelings about how reliant they are on it/how much they are using it.
    \nSo I propose that and Addiction/Substance Use Help sticky get made. All it would be would be a potentially a discussion place, with a bunch of resources that people could access on their own.
    \nAs this could only benefit the community, I can't really see why this doesn't exist yet, and I think it's time that it did.
    \nLet me know what you think.
    \nCheers, Bombadil [​IMG]