Possession/Ownership

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by NorseMythology, Jun 21, 2015.

1. its survival instinct

Men are protective of women because they are protective of reproductive rights and protective if their genes.

-yuri

2. How bout gay couples

3. by being able to own it when you feel like it.

4. what about them?

Hormones don't have minds. They don't know the man can't reproduce.

The brain has a surprising ability to regulate its own hormones.

Its even possible to orgasm simply by thinking

-yuri

5. If the brain has a surprising ability to regulate hormones, and the brain knows your partner cant reproduce with you....

6. Since I have mixed feelings on the subject.. neutral for the most part like everything else, didn't feel like posting.. but god damn. At work, we have some blackberries.. and every once and awhile I'd go pick some to munch on. Well the other day I was working and noticed there were no berries left. Not even ones that weren't ripe yet.. which there were a lot. I figured some animal came and stripped it.. then later the owner was like "did you eat all those berries?" And I said no.. then we find out that someone came and stripped them. The cameras aren't high enough resolution to get their plates, but they pulled up.. got out with trash bags and stripped the whole thing. I then later find out that someone was there the day before and one of the employees said something.. so I think they came back and pulled them all out of spite. Now if they came and asked or even just took a couple.. we probably would of told them to go for it, but they never asked and then came back to pull that spiteful shit. So now.. if I see those fuckers out there, I'm going to snap a picture of their plates and confront them for being a douche.. then we will take the video and try to get them for trespassing and theft. As the saying goes, act like a bitch.. get treated like a bitch.

I would love it if there was no private lands.. at least now private lands that aren't developed. Like I could see wanting your yard and house to be private.. but I've always been one to want to explore whatever forests I find, privately owned or not. But at the same time.. if I owned a forest, I really wouldn't want people trampling through it cause it only takes one douche like above to ruin things. My policy would be that if you want to use my land.. just ask and I will probably let you. If you feel entitled and don't ask.. then I'll feel entitled to run you off.