Are we in a Biological Singularity?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Tiama Plop, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #21 Tiama Plop, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah I agree, its about personally doing everything we can do for the cause. Being that change we want to see, spreading the word, and standing up for what we believe in. Giving as much strength and power to the forces of good as we can. Most importantly, never giving up on the human race and saying, "oh well, that's just how it is" or anything else along these lines! Save the human race or die trying :)

2. I posted part of this song elsewhere but it seems befitting again.

" This is the world we live in
    And these are the hands we're given
    Use them and let's start trying
    To make it a place worth fighting for."

Land Of Confusion by Genesis

3. isn't that a disturbed song?

-yuri

4. The did it as well 😉, awesome music video too

5. Enlightened people strike like lightening. As soon as we get some enlightened people slapping the people awake, we'll have a mass awakening. It won't take time, it'll happen in a moment.

6. That would be cool. How many people are actually enlightened? I've never seen one, are they in the mountains and stuff?

7. Who knows? We know they must exist, we have their wisdom and teachings, they gave us paths to reach that same wisdom and power. Our culture is generally anti-enlightenment, meaning conform and be accepted, don't and be attacked. Enlightenment is contrary to that. Enlightenment is being original and wacky like the zen master Ryokan.

8. Who fears individuals?

9. Ya bro you never been to Shambhala?

10. A lot of stuff came up when I Googled Shambhala lol. (music festival, global community, local centers) I've got some reading for my shift tonight. What were you referring to?

11. The mythical city in the mountains of the Himalayas. Where enlightened folk live.

:D

12. That explains why everyone named their organization after it :bongin:

13. #33 willywagpole, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Those who are Enlightened are in a constant state of Amazement [​IMG]
    Maybe people like
    Mooji
    Eckhart Tolle
    Osho
    Ram Dass

Then you have people like Bashar & Magenta Pixie who are channels for higher dimensional beings which share and spread great wisdom.

There are many many others out there [​IMG] Check out this book, Its amazing but its part of a larger series.

51X82FgtvOL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

14. Infinite waters on youtube is probably the youngest person i know that i would say is Enlightened or at least very close.

16. Possibly but i wouldn't be surprised if there are some out there.. There are 7 billion of us.

17. Until one has infinite knowledge and wisdom, can it really be said they are fully enlightened? Enlightenment is progression with no real point where it can be said "i have reached enlightenment".

18. #38 Tiama Plop, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Who has heard of the rainbow body? And Tibetan monks who after a life time of meditation, leave their body in a flash of light and ascend to a higher plane of existence? The body they leave behind becomes small and shriveled. This is a central focus if you visit Tibet and there are some of these 'husks' in existence.

I think the 'visionary leaders' that are being spoke of are actually enlightened souls who choose to reincarnate back into a body on our plane of existence, with the purpose of teaching something to humanity and leading everyone towards the path to 'true' enlightenment.

[​IMG]

19. Indeed.