6 Autos in DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Jun 21, 2015.

1. I think you're right there Monkey

2. Dude im biting my tongue as there is so much i could show you and you would still try to prove me wrong. It seems your just jealous that people like myself can grow better than you and you just cant admit it. Your just a keyboard warrior and im not but il prove you wrong in the end. As said im not doing this back and fort thing anymore because everything i say you just twist into your own sentences and get your own made up meanings from it.

Just check my journal in about 10 weeks and prepare to say sorry. over and out.

3. #23 GoldGrower, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    I don't need to prove you wrong, you are managing that all by yourself

4. #24 MonkeyTime, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015

If you're such an experienced grower, could you please point me in the direction of one of your previous grows using a 75w led. The other links weren't convincing....

I'm not interested in a verbal debate, but you have to understand that when you throw things out there that are suspicious and don't back them up, people don't buy in.

I consider myself very young in growing experience, I'm very open minded to growing styles, equipment, nutrients etc. But I do know lighting, well. Unfortunately your claim of replacing a 600w hps with 75w of led holds zero water in physics and physiology.

Just to make sure, I called a friend at Cree, our local rep as well as an EE who ONLY does lighting now to make sure there wasn't something new coming out that could give equal results and the polite version of their responses is they all laughed.

5. Also that HS1 is about $500 USD. You can get a decent 600w for half the price.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sometimes circumstances make the cost difference worth while, even when there are more cost effective options....heat, space, and such can make the double price worth while for some

7. I know, but I would never pay that for a 75watt panel.

8. Neither would I lol, while I'm sure some of the top lines may be better, I'm not convinced they're that much different.

9. This thread has gotten completely sidetracked... Any updates Gold?

10. Lol yeah it has a bit. I don't have much to update. The plants have probably doubled in size but because they are so small it isn't much change. No news is good news i suppose. I'll take some photos now

11. They are all looking pretty much the same as each other except for the polyploid

The colours are all screwed because of the LED light, but they are all a healthy green

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The roots are growing nicely too

[​IMG]

The whole set up

[​IMG]

12. Looking good GG, this part always seems to take a while. No stretch on 'em

13. Thanks man, yeah you're right about it taking ages. I'm checking on the 3-4 times a day, so that doesn't help lol.

Yeah those LEDs really sort out any stretch problems, even with these little 300w (170w draw) MarsHydro LEDs

14. Do you think the polyploid will continue to have a tri-structure, or do you think it's just that leaf set?

15. Great grow log! I'm subbed in!

16. I suspect it will keep the triple nodes until they start to stagger and then I guess it won't be very noticeable.

I had one before but it died at about a week old. This one seems pretty strong so I have faith in it
    Thanks mate, it's great having you on-board

17. I see great things coming from this G. Subbed. Pushing Autos and LED's to the max!

18. Thanks man, I hope so

19. I'm noticing a difference every morning. Things are going pretty well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have bumped the EC up to 0.5 millisiemens/cm (about 250ppm) for the last few days it was at 0.35. Unfortunately the reservoir is too big for these little ones to change the EC by themselves so for now it's a bit of guesswork

20. #40 stoner719, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Do you use clones gold? Or do you only grow auto's