This Charleston Shooting is Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RatedRKO16, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Someday a staged shooting might actually be pulled off, and nobody will believe it because we've heard it a hundred times before :laughing:

I'm having deja vu, I swear I've heard this story before. Oh yeah, I have. After the shooting in Aurora, after the shooting at Sandy Hook, after the shooting in Santa Barbara, etc. And it's always the same reasons why, that person looks like this person, there wasn't enough gore, people weren't crying enough, the family wasn't grieving enough, the actors man THE ACTORS. It's not like someone could be overcome with emotional shock after someone they love is murdered, it's not like everybody grieves differently, it's not like many of us try to focus on the beautiful things about a person who is gone when trying to process them truly being gone is still so fucking painful as a defense mechanism. How dare we show love among the surviving between grieving the dead.

As for churchy people, some of them are pretty die hard about their beliefs. I left it years ago, but some religious people pour their heart and soul into it...always. I'm not out to start a religious debate, but I'm not so sure that is the worst thing in a situation like this. Besides, if it was staged, wouldn't forgiveness from the family look a little suspicious, something you'd probably want to avoid if you're trying to convince people of a grand scheme?

Okay, it's close to the election, or close enough. I doubt think that'd be too much of a factor regarding gun control though, because gun control advocates are always pushing for gun control. Now is no better a time than a year ago, or a year from now. Do people use incidents like this to push political agendas, from any side? Fuck yeah. Does the media lap up stories like this? Better believe it. You think they aren't going to capitalize on stories like this and all the views they draw? Doesn't mean they set up the whole thing.

I'm down for a good conspiracy, but it has to be a good one. One with some evidence, not speculations smashed into a YouTube video. I understand having skepticism, but damn, you can't grab at any little oddity in something and throw your own story on top of it and call it proof and keep credibility.

2. All of this ^^^

3. the worst part is that credible "conspiracy theories" lose their credibility and just get chalked up as another tin foil hat rant(ie NSA spying on us). 

4. "Fake and gay"[​IMG] but for real. YOU are talking about it, too. If it bugs you so much...just change the channel, go for a walk, do anything else besides post about it online? Real, fake....be a decent person and don't shoot up any churches = you're golden.

stay golden, Ponyboy.[​IMG]

5. The only people that care are the ones that refuse to call Caitlyn a 'her' and get pissed off at all the "SJWs" that do.

6. [​IMG] absolutely, shockingly enough alot of people on this website are mainstream zombies

7. I like how that one guy told me i had a skewed persepective of life without actually reading my post. He just probably saw two words and assumed i was a racist or something.

Typical. Lol

8. Not really, because those theories have substantiating evidence

9. Yep they do but when people were speaking upon the gov't spying on us, even with evidence they were dismissed as nutjobs until snowden blew the whole thing up(and even then the general public didn't really give a fuck.)  And why where they dismissed?  Because there are another hundred theories that were totally asinine.

Shit there is theories out there with overwhelming evidence(or should i say coincidences) that are total bullshit. 

It's just the world we live in today to dismiss alot of these claims because we here so much of them without factual evidence.

Is this directed at me?

11. Yeah, man. I'm just sayin'. If this happened or if didn't, there are still hate crimes beinng commited. I haven't looked into this story that well yet therefore I don't currently have an opinion on if I think it is real or fake. 
    If you think that it is fake, then why don't you just focus on something else? It would seem a bit like beating a dead horse to me, talking about it if it were a haux.Ya know? That's all I was saying.[​IMG]

I just wanted to get a conversation going with people and get their opinions on it.  I'm kind of a loner and don't talk to a lot of "real" people.

I don't think I ever said "fake and gay", though.  And the ponyboy comment was kind of uncalled for, but whatever.

13. I wasn't saying you said it. eesh. its what trolls say is all. (I get it, I'm not funny.)
    Hey hey! why you gotta read me like I'm hostile or something.
    [​IMG] I happen to love The Outsiders thank you very much. hahaI don't really see how such a positive quote from a delightful book could be taken as "uncalled for". But alright alright. You want to debate. 

14. #54 invinciblejets, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    I live an hour from Charleston I can assure you people like the shooter are absolutely everywhere down here.
    Fake? Grow the fuck up not everything is a conspiracy YOUR living in a Hollywood movie...
    Nice troll attempt tho you fucking goof.
    Tell your story To the familys better yet goto the center of Charleston and let the public straighten you out.

Just because someone floats an outlandish theory, does not entitle another to name call or disrespect others. ICGreen.

A zombie hears a stupid conspiracy theory and believes it blindly and without evidence because it fits their agenda.

16. #56 RatedRKO16, Jun 22, 2015

You're*
    families*
    go to*

Yep, he's from the South folks..

[​IMG]  Two wrongs do not equal a right. Be respectful. Also read the forum guidelines. ICGreen

17. Pulled the grammar card on a forum......

Tell tale sign your talking out your ass...just looking for responses go troll another forum with your nonsense.

I'm not trolling.  Go look at any other response I've made, I've been extremely consistent.

If anything you're the one trolling/flame baiting.

19. @invinciblejets - what do you know about the Charleston shooting that is real?  Obviously if it were fake or staged they would still send police cars and choppers.  You can't just say something happens then not do that.  People that live there would be like wait a second, there was no commotion around town.  This obviously didn't happen.

So I'll echo my question, what do you know about the shooting that is something tangible?  Something real?  Do you know someone that was shot?  A friend of a friend of a friend? 

20. #60 invinciblejets, Jun 22, 2015
    You made an account on a cannabis forum of all the forums on the Internet..to claim a shooting is fake lol.

I'm gonna do the opposite of trolling and not continue feeding this thread and your ass spewing.
    Have a nice day.
    Believe whatever you want see how far it gets you.