This Charleston Shooting is Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RatedRKO16, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #21 forty winks, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015

Sometimes what you see is what you get.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-sxLhkrQQ

3. Good question. :).

It has occurred to me that alien mind control is why some people think they're dead when they're really just waving their arms about and shouting and wondering why so many people can't see them and think they're dead. It's proof that the alien invasion is near. We are here focusing on racism and guns and mass violence but that's misdirection from the evil aliens coming for us.

No point doing crazy theories all half-assed. Give 'em a little juice, man. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Whoever commented on this being about the presidential election, why does that make a difference??  Republicans are going to take away our guns just like the Democrats are.  It makes no difference who is in office, they aren't the ones pulling the strings.  Open the curtain and find the script writer.

I think you have to look at everything with a skeptic outlook.  They're going to tell you what story they want you to hear no matter who it is.

There's so many ways to make people disappear.  The one that makes the most sense is that they never existed.

Unlike like you, right?

6. That makes the least sense that people who never existed were murdered.

Not at all unlike me.  I'm trying to bring it to your consciousness that this possibly could be fake.  I've decided it is fake.  You don't have to decide that, but at least be aware of the possibility.

Because it's easier to snatch them up and shift them off than create a few fake Facebook profiles and hire some actors to fake cry?  IDK...

8. .... What?

Elaborate on your question. What are you "whatting" about?

10. As in I don't understand what you said, not that the context confused me. Clearly you were answering a question. Just poorly.

11. One of the victims of the shooting in SC was a member of the Senate...but he never existed though right?

That one I can't explain.  I can't explain a lot of it, but a lot of it is also just so strange.  It just smells fishy.

The Great Unraveling ...

14. I'm from Shelby NC, the town the killer was caught in...on the road my cousin lives on (he was pulled at a stop light on the intersection of 74 and plato lee)

After seeing all the helicopters and cops from every surrounding city all in our town, imma go out on a limb and say its real...

Fake was probably a bad word to use to begin with.  There's an extreme possibility it was staged though.  Its just weird.  Then you have the media outlets shoving it down our throats.  It's all propaganda. 

Maybe the premeditated murder of 9 innocent black Americans while attending a church prayer group is big news?  Just a hunch.

What event, in your mind, is worthy of such throat shoving?

17. Nobody will care in a month anyways

18. Its the medias wet dream, death and racism...that's a reason they're on it, plus it being a mass murder and a senate member dead, all in a church no less,its kinda a big story...

But this type of thing used to happen in the south a lot, racists buring black churches down, terrorizing the black community, and it happens still to this day, this is just one on a bigger scale as of late...

That chruch alone has a very tragic history, its been the victim of racist attacks throughout its existence...

Its not staged, and if you're thinking to try and get more gun restrictions, then you're just wrong...ain't no body giving uup guns in South Carolina bro, donno if you've been there, my dads side of the fam is from there, and they fuckin LOVE guns round here (the south)...its a way of life down here

Obviously Caetlyn Jenner and Kim Kardashian.

20. #40 Darth_Lotus, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    @SheldoonCooper
    I'm highly skeptical of things, but with things such as Charleston I definitely don't like jumping to conclusions because of senseless death and if it really happened as it did I feel bad questioning as I do. That being said, I haven't looked into anything on this shooting other then what I've seen in front page media news...for some reason I just don't care to right now
    "That makes the least sense that people who never existed were murdered" , lol this is so true because obviously if we got photos of these people they existed at some point , I would say its fair to question if people claiming to know them actually know them though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
    - This is a pretty well done documentary on Sandy Hook, its long, I don't want you to watch the whole thing of course im not asking that
    - Please start at 7:15 and watch up until about 13:00 or 14:00 minutes in
    - this section goes over parents who lost children at the sandy hook school shooting and gives a little background for additional perspective, and these parents were the ones lobbying gun control, tv appearances, taking large donations cause they lost their child at sandy hook....please watch, it makes me skeptical at the very least

Also some other things that I just found interesting on this video
    - there was a couple large organizations/fundraising organizations that in google search had websites showing help the sandy hook tragedy and donate towards the cause (1 whole day before the incident occurred).....the video includes screenshots and page screenshots of these google searches, along with google cached server times of when the page hit the internet ( in order for google to search a page, it has to be available to be crawled and indexed by google so we can search ) , they go over this in the video, but I work IT and this of course is how things work
    - Fox news appears to have hired yet another bum off the street to play crisis actor, don't even know the guys name but he does a bunch of shows/ tv appearances giving his story which is awful, and always changing

...the whole point of this post is to watch the 7:15 to 13 or 14 minute mark of that video, and see if at least raises some skepticism you have about gun control politics, and possibly even events that lead up to them