Rules for procreation

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by scooterbells, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Fuck the feds, in regards to cannabis, a few states have realized who is the authority. I hope people start realizing this. We dont have to wait around for them to say 'its okay for you do grow or buy or smoke or eat this plant'. The internet is accelerating this paradigm shift, to which i am grateful.

2. The mass that forms people comes from the earth...

Yea im not reproducing either.

3. #23 beenstoned, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    Yea I didn't think it out. Just was showing my distaste and lack of give a fuck for the human race.

I couldn't bring a little kid into this fucked up place. I'd feel guilty.

4. Lol, cmon man, we aint all bad.

5. It's more like the thought of my child having to go through any of the shit I have sickens me.

Plus this lineage of mental instability stops with me.

6. So nonexistence is preferred to existence? As shitty as it may be it is necessary to a degree. You recognize it as shitty because you can imagine or have experienced the beauty of life. Its the dichotomy of existence.

7. My gut tells me that after the legal states work out all the kinks then the feds will come for a slice of the pie.

8. Good point. How can we preemptively inhibit them?

9. That's the question of the hour. Impossible to do so. The idea of recreation cannabis being legal nationwide is enough incentive for some citizens willingly trade some civil liberties. There are some heavy hitters in Washington who stand to loose billions in the short and long run as a result of legalization. If we get a far right conservative in 2016 I fear all the progress we've seen to this point will be systematically dismantled.

10. Haha, they will hit a brick wall of hate. If anyone tries to inhibit the (i believe) inevitable cannabis legalization they will be stoned... not the kind cannabis induced.

I would love to see a president try to pushback, i think it will accelerate their (governments) ultimate demise.

11. There is so many interests against cannabis and they still fail to stop it. Drug rehab, prisons, prison guard unions, big pharma, police, judicial system etc.

You couldnt ask for a nastier more powerful group of enemies yet they are losing this battle.

12. I hope your right. We need to leagalize it and move on to bigger and more important social issues.

13. None. Rules are for Mules.

14. The best thing one can is to educate. And, education starts with parents. Sometimes one may look at other individuals and think to themselves, "They should not be able to have children". Nothing is wrong with the idea. However, implementing any type of measure or decree that calls for controlling what others decide to do in bed;well, that's straight up oppression.

15. I subscribe to the philosophy of antinatalism. I believe everyone should refrain from procreation and simply allow the human race to go extinct; because we you get right down to it, existence is essentially an inconvenience. The idea of all humanity coming together and and finally putting an end to this absurd dog-and-pony act once and for all; what could be more amazing? An impossible dream, obviously, but a beautiful one none the less. And what's the point of living if we give up on our dreams?

16. " This is the world we live in
    And these are the hands we're given
    Use them and let's start trying
    To make it a place worth living in.

This is the world we live in
    And these are the hands we're given
    Use them and let's start trying
    To make it a place worth fighting for."