Need Feedback ASAP. TORO GLASS

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Scottypimpin710, Jun 20, 2015.

1. #1 Scottypimpin710, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Well my local smoke shop has these pretty badass little Toro dab rigs that their selling for 90$. I'm wandering if they're fake or not. I see the exact one on their website for 420$. I already bought one. Thinking about getting the other 2. Has anyone heard of fake Toros? How can you tell if one is fake? View attachment 1805448

2. thats fake. look at the sloppy joint/bridge.

anyone can get anything copied on DHGate ;)

3. #5 DabsOnTheMountain, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    Yes.
    That is fake.

4. Damn Toro for $90

I been waiting a year for my lhs to discount the toros I want one so bad but they're hard to come by so they can charge a lot for them

5. They are not hard to come by, check online

6. Fake Toro for $90. Check online you can find real ones in online headshops but better yet get a used one off of Boro Market, Nuggetry, InstaGram or Facebook and save a $100+.

7. Well the toro dude only blows the pieces individually . But I'd say try it out Man. Could still rip nice for a good price

8. Since u save money with the rig I would see if try can throw in a ash catcher or something for a decent price to upgrade the piece

9. No he doesn't. He has a team of lamp workers that make everything besides jp customs

10. We've had arguments about this before and it looks like your on the right track here.. Dosn't the fact that he dosn't make them himself just make them all hype? I'd pay $400 for a piece of art made by the man himself, but fuck some random lampworker in a big shop. It's like hitman too, charging $600 for a fragile POS.

I'll pay for custom art, i'll pay big. But fuck all clear scientific prodo work. It's not really their original idea. Nobodys that special.
    Are you sort of seeing what i mean a little now? For some reason this shit matters to me now. Art is art, glass made for function is fair game to be made by whoever for cheaper. I get your hate directly towards china glass, i'm not even talking about that here.

11. 100% agree.