WHAT IS IN AREA 51

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AustinSuggett124, Jun 20, 2015.

1. These are obviously un-doctored photos.

They are also obviously quite old pictures. Security wasn't so tight back then so stuff leaked out.

Today, security is top-notch, that's why we have so few modern, REAL photographs. Trust me on this. :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a modern picture that did leak out (I have "connections"). And, this is obviously the real deal. It's hard to tell, but that's Joe Biden drivin' the thing. Don't ask me how I know. :mad:

[​IMG]

2. Area 51 is a popularized dummy base to draw attention from the real ones.

3. LOL that's the first thing i thought of when i saw the thread :p

4. I watched a documentary on area 51 it was good

5. it probly used to be real before

-Yuri

6. [​IMG]

Top Secret weapons and surveillance technology.
    ...And a few extra-terrestrials ;) :p

/thread

7. See Matt Damon movie "The Good Shepard". They are trained to be paranoid, and trust NO ONE

8. But ours IS a foreign government

9. Um no it's not. Foreign means elsewhere...

10. WOW [​IMG]

11. Wow wow wow.

Am I doing it right?

I should probably be more condescending....

12. I can only hope you are just playin.

THE UNITED STATES is a private corporation with a NWO agenda, whereas The United States was originally for the people, by the people, of the people

See the difference in all caps including your social security card and what it means

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. So THE UNITED STATES is different from The United States? Is that what caps lock is for?

14. LOL, flying saucers, Bigfoot, and the NWO again.

[​IMG]

15. I used to work there and,

(THE US. GOVERNMENT HAS ASASSINATED THIS POSTER)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. It is precisely this kind of laziness that has allowed the methodical take over

Ever hear of searching on the web?

17. [​IMG][​IMG]You probably shouldn't tell anybody. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] ___ [​IMG]

I'll not mention it at all so you should be safe. [​IMG]

18. They hide very very erection-making pictures of Beyoncé there, for the sake of humanity, if they let them out women would be out of the equation.

19. Yucca mountain is where all the toxic waste goes, its no secret if you live in Nevada. Ive also seen some snazzy advanced looking jets at the runway just north of Vegas right off the highway so they aren't hiding it very well.

Nowadays its where they stockpile all the banned confederate flags

20. It might be true that the moon landing was filmed at the site of area 51 and it was all a hoax to get won over on the soviat union. It can be proved as in the video of the moon landing the american flag is blowing stating their is a breeze but the moon is a vacum where their is no wind. Pretty fucked up if u ask me