what is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bluex232, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Damn... Nobody like vanilla babysitters.

2. K well he's smoking weed obviously if he has a keef scrapper, but, idk what that is, maybe a start for a seed to grown outside but he needs a light on it to grow

3. Mushroom grow?

4. Look up "mushroom grow cakes" I have little doubt, its a poorly done at that tho. Its vermiculite to hold the moisture and coffee for nitrogen (will do little good not ground up but it'll still help) and I'm sure there's flour and a few other things (spores) in there as well.

5. my immediate thought [​IMG]

6. I honestly think it's supposed to be a terrarium for growing.

7. Ah him what that little black thing beside the quarter is lol. If you want to know then tell him to piss in a cup. If you're not his parent then fuck off and get out of his or her room

8. looks like he is trying to grow mushrooms

9. So that little plastic spade thing by the quarters... That's for scooping kief from the bottom of a grinder

10. Cannabis isn't a drug, it's a plant.

11. Was about to mention it lol

12. just be glad you didn't find this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442543865.970427.jpg

13. Are you kidding? Finding I torro I'd be able to keep may just make my life