How would you re/unite non-secular Islam and the secular west

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Source for what?

2. Your claim in the post i quoted

3. #23 נמרוד, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  4. Thank you dear blade formally known as J Dilla.
    Those figures are all estimates but interesting none the less.

Were you compromised? Just curious why you deleted/attempted to delete yourself.

5. #26 נמרוד, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Were you expecting an absolute accurate # of casualties from 270 BCE?

Any who, my point is proven; more have died from war and conflict before the British Mandate began.

Was on mobile and somehow deleted it.

6. Clearly the thousands of years prior to WWI there were more casualties since we are comparing it with roughly 90years.

7. It gives me great pleasure to agree. You are finally right about something. :)

8. #29 forty winks, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    How could it be an accidental account deletion -

Well I didn't realize we were talking about shit that happened 2000 years ago. Palestine seemed to do okay under Ottoman rule at least.

10. How exactly do you think the Ottoman empire conquered that region?

11. Go on...

Nobody tells it like you do J....

12. #33 נמרוד, Jun 22, 2015
  13. Back on topic

The war we reunite them is the same way we did with Christian extremists.

Christians used to torture people into accepting Jesus to save their soul.

All we need to do is spread secular liberal ideas and the religion will crumble.

The key to Islamic domination is control of information.

-yuri

14. We will have to mount a full scale propaganda war against religious belief, which would include all religion, not only Islam.  

But as long as church and state are separate, why should you target peaceful followers of any religion?

Christians were indeed doing that....several thousand years ago.

The only remaining places in the world that continue to be ruled by religion are Islamic countries.

How do you propose to "spread secular liberal" ideas in a region where atheism is punishable by death?

17. #38 yurigadaisukida, Jun 22, 2015
    garrison didn't say anything targeting individuals

Religion as a whole needs to be abolished as the first of many steps to a reasonable population

-yuri

Who are you to say people are not allowed to follow religion?

Many societies contain religiously observant/practicing populations yet are not inhibited in their abilities to contribute to humanity.

19. History shows that the more religion there is, the more violence will come about.  It needs to be exposed for what it is - A huge, for-profit, hoax that has caused more misery than any other idea since time immemorial.  

Most people need a crutch to live, and religion fills that need, but at what expense?  In my opinion, it's not worth it and the less religion, the better.