Barack Obama Blames Deaths Of Americans On Not Passing His Gun Laws.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 20, 2015.

1. #41 BluntedUp, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7RiFXBGKQ

a neo nazi rally and toledo that happened this year a day before 4/20, not to mention they still regularly do rallys of this sort.  

Lets not forget the minutemen who rape and kill mexicans crossing the border.

The race crimes are very common(not counting people with badges murdering unarmed suspects) matter fact a hate crime just occured not to far from me, although this time it was blacks on white(in retaliation of charleston). And before that i've never heard black on white crimes to be considered hate crimes(although if the roles were reversed the media would run wild)
    Not to mention that black church that was burned down in the wake of the furgeson riots(think blacks burned down their own church?)

Just because you don't see it don't mean it ain't there.  [​IMG]

seems like churches are easy targets.  Black Christians always been too damn humble.

2. #42 BluntedUp, Jun 22, 2015
    And like i said, it aint just whites.  Out here in a neighborhood not to far from mine, we ended up having the largest police deployment since 9/11 to police a few strips where mexicans were attacked by blacks.  And yea it was straight up racism.  It got to the point where mexicans were trying to get their own police force.  But ok racism is totally non existent.  Lol

That shit exists and when me and you are dead, racism will very much be alive.  
    [​IMG]

3. And like I said. Racism is dead

Literally. You can be black or gay or anything in most modern developed nations and NEVER have to worry about discrimination

A few racists here and there yea. But as society problem its dead

-yuri

4. #44 BluntedUp, Jun 22, 2015
    What is your ethnicity because im black and I've been in more discriminatory situations than i'd like to remember on both sides.  What are you saying lmao.  

You're delusional.  

5. when s the last time your family members have been lynched as part of a demonstration?

-yuri

6. #46 BluntedUp, Jun 22, 2015
    my last name is the name of my ancestors slave master, the history is in my blood 

But you are totally missing the point.  You said there is no racial demonstrations and i posted one(from this year), you said you can be black, gay, or whatever and walk down the street and i can put up a link to a person from any race being racially attacked within the last month(shit last year a gay black dude got beat down by a hasidic mob in brooklyn Lol) As well as that church being burnt down in Ferguson.

Just because it ain't 1950 don't mean the shit don't exist anymore.  You're splitting hairs and it's bullshit because people really die behind this shit and people like you try to sweep it under the rug under the impression that racism is a far gone concept.  I don't expect you to understand, but don't sit there and say the shit don't exist. 

I provided info to prove otherwise and you can search for yaself.  

Not to mention the rhetoric that people use.  Look at Garner and Mike Brown and Trayvon, who were characterized as thugs(what they won't tell you is that Garner was breaking up a fight before he encountered those cops who were harassing him for a while before hand over bullshit loose cigarettes that you can find on any cornerstore deli).  While people like Roof have their mentality questioned.  I don't hear any criminal rhetoric about him.  It's the little subtle shit that holds more effect than any lynching.

I mean they are doing pretty good too.  Got yall thinking racism don't exist when we damn sure are feeling it.  

• Like Like x 1
  7. Forgive me for being insensitive

But I feel we've come a long way as humans. I don't like seeing pessimistic thoughts disrespect that.

I'm not trying to turn a blind eye to injustice. I simply want people to realize how lucky they are to live in the current times.

I hope we can all live by example and continue to evolve

-yuri

• Like Like x 2
  8. The purpose of gun regulations is to prevent criminal or mentally ill ppl from acquiring a weapon

It's not a foolproof plan but if u prevent one person with mental health issues from killing someone else with a licensed weapon it would be successful

Ppl r putting so much energy into defending the 2nd amendment tht all other amendments have been practically repealed

Right to own a weapon is one thing, having undisputed immediate access to any weapon u want ASAP is a completely different thing

• Like Like x 1
  9. #50 AugustWest, Jun 22, 2015

are you kidding?
    lynching isn't the only form of racism..

send a black dude and a white dude into a store, dressed the same and see who gets watched and followed around.

racism is alive and well... just because people don't get lynched as often doesn't mean anything.

Of course we have come a long way since the days of slavery, but to say it doesn't exist is being naive.

• Like Like x 3
  10. #51 James Ryan, Jun 22, 2015
    Why isn't gun safety taught in schools? I learned how to use a bow and arrow in gym class...teach people proper use of a weapon and they won't be scared of it.

The church shooting could have been stopped if one person was armed. I saw a story that happened where somebody went to shoot up a church and there was a citizen carrying and guess what happened? 2 people died when he shot them in the parking lot, made his way inside the church and got put down. Do you know where there has never been a mass shooting? Gun shows, hundreds of armed people, thousands of guns not one shooting...hmm, why is that if guns are so dangerous?

New gun law : there will be FREE government run gun safety programs available to all who want it. Maybe make this gun safety program a mandatory along side a universal background check and than no gun/attachment should be banned.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, there are too many morons who don't basic gun safety. The NRA spends too much money endorsing conservatives to lobby for better gun safety courses.

Blacks are harassed, searched, and arrested more often for crimes whites commit just as often.

When job application with a black sounding name with the same qualifications as an application with a white sounding name, guess which one gets way more responses.

On social media, forums that aren't closely monitored have plenty of racial slurs and hate speech towards blacks. 

Voter ID laws target blacks to weaken their voting power.

Terrorism against blacks is less common these days but blacks still do face racism.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, let's throw more untrained people with trigger fingers into a crisis with guns. What can go wrong?

14. At one point there was a mass shooting every month.

Did the government try and take away everyone's guns? 

No, they know that there would be another Civil War if they tried.

The worst they might do is make it harder for criminals and the mentally ill to get guns. Which really isn't the end of the world.

15. Hence the training courses

16. Don't be sucked in, yuri is just trolling for an argument...that's his M.O.

• Like Like x 2
  17. This is barely the same. The bows and arrows used in gym class weren't meant to be used as weapons. Yeah, we were taught to be safe, but it was meant for sport. Guns shouldn't be in schools period. It's kind of a sad thing when people are actually saying the only way for schools to be safer is to arms them.

18. Prediction : At some point people will evict the Feds from their states with guns and states will secede from the union

It's after all why the founders added the 2nd amendment

Guns and civil war go hand in hand. Seen it a million times

• Like Like x 1
  19. Obvious to. Especially on a subject like racism give me a break.