North Korea CLAIMS to have Cure For Aids, Ebola and Sars

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Wasn't AIDS actually cured in St. Louis like 2 years ago? Whatever happened to that? And isn't The SARS survival rate 98% in the first world? Also the Ebola scare turned out to be bullshit as well as only one person in the U.S. Died of it and that was because they waited too long to go to the doctor.

None of these are threats in a developed nation.

2. Yea I thought AIDS was "curable" if you undergo a ton of bone marrow transplants and blood transfusions.

3. Who knows but i do believe North Korea and Russia or whoever the USA is Not so friendly with and make wide claims about them on the news usually have or know something they don't want you to know.

Which is why they create this media manipulation to blindly make everyone hate and joke for countries like North Korea.

Unless you been there yourself and spent time well to find out what is really the deal i wouldn't believe anything broadcasted.

4. not really...

If even one virus survives you get it again

-yuri

5. Sars cure= cambells chicken noodle soup, dayquil, and sprite.

6. I heard you can wank away AIDS if caught quick enough.

I'm still alive :mellow:

7. The middle class cure. We have stan marsh to thank for that breakthrough

8. All diseases have a cure in N. Korea
    It's called A Firing Squad...............................
    [​IMG]

9. North Korea could not find its asshole with both hands

10. gods don't have assholes

-yuri

11. it would be awesome to go missionary on a trip to the koreas. all i need is a dozen ninja blades and some wire cutters..

12. North Korea also claims that they have a leader who lacks a butthole..

13. #33 fssalaska, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    But there leader Kim Jong-Un does not poop so you know there full of shit!

[​IMG]

14. We need to normalize relations with N. Korea. Maybe start by making a treaty where we get nothing and they get all our nuclear technologies plus $150 billion to use however they see fit. Sounds like a job for Kerry and Obama.

15. Countries like Iran and North Korea don't need bomb grade uranium. North Korea often has live fire incidents where it fires on South Korean territory or military. Iran has made absolutely nutty statements about death to Israel and the US, and they support various terrorist groups directly. But countries like that are so fucked up that they would collapse socially from the awful economic and legal conditions, so their only real threat is what will they do with that material. We bought a lot of Russia's in an agreement so it wasn't just sitting around waiting to be picked up after the Cold War. So making sure it is properly secured and not being auctioned is a huge deal.

16. When people are fucking in the streets I'll believe it [​IMG]

17. Maybe the US has an alliance with the aliens. If these cure claims turn out to be lies, I'm sure we'd have the aliens fire a meteor at Kim's punk ass. Russia found out the hard way. Shouldn't have been talkin shit.