Questions about Third Eye opening.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Arrowhead235, Jun 19, 2015.

1. I get your point but he's not nasty with it I was just surprised that's all,
    What makes you correct on this issue? What changed your mind?

2. What causes a tingling buzzing sensation in the middle of my forehead when listening to music or meditating?

A few year ago I was keyed and listening to some EDM. I had my eyes closed, and next thing you knew my forehead tickled like crazy. Still happens if I concentrate hard enough..

(It's a similar feeling to, if you ever had long bangs like to your eyebrows, when the barber takes the metal scissors to cut across your forehead (it tickles))

Now... Someone explain to me what's going on (scientific or spiritual) as I haven't found an answer I'm satisfied with.

3. about what specifically?

I don't believe 911 was planned. The evidence doesn't suggest that. I was being a typical conspiracy theorist and wanting to believe any shred of evidence could prove my delusions, but in the end I had to admit it didn't hold up.

I don't believe in the flouride conspiracy because its claim are blantantly false based on observations of peoples behavior.

I don't believe Monsanto intentionally poisons us. I think they are just greedy like most super rich people. I think they just don't care as long as we buy their food

Should I stop?

-yuri

4. Err the third eye yuri?

5. oh right

Sorry

I never did believe in the third eye. But one thing I do know, is every single shred of evidence supporting the third eye is always something like "I experienced it, I just know"

If you can show me a paper where they dissect a brain and find a penial gland encrusted with flouride, ill bite

But given my past (and even present) problems with paranoid delusions, I have to try really hard not to buy into things without carefully reviewing the evidence.

They say the only difference between a crazy person and a smart crazy person, is smart people are able to fabricate delusional fantacies that make more sense anand have less holes. But they are still delusional.

I don't want to be delusional anymore

-yuri

6. This has been after I switched to Tom's of Maine toothpaste which doesn't have fluoride

7. ironically I use the same toothpaste.

Not because of the flouride conspiracy, but because toothpaste gives me heartburn so I tried different ones.

Even toms fucks up my stomach but my wife bought a Bunch on sale with coupons so I just tkeep using it

-yuri

8. You didn't wake up, You got lost again.

If you had the slightest glimpse of what it is to be awake you would not argue with me. As we all become one mind when we awaken.

9. I disagree. Lately I've never felt more awake.

I guess awake is subjective too.

-yuri

10. No offense but i think your in Denial and now that everyone is Disagreeing with you you pretend you never saw a post like that?

I clearly remember me posting countless links and information on so many different topics where you and people like you blindly dismiss and reject it or don't even read what i say or click the links..

You call me rude yet you do not see yourself.

Too better reply my previous comment i noticed you expect a lot of paper evidence or text/written stuff or scientific evidence about everything yet you say your awake?.

We don't need materialistic evidence to prove what we already know. So explain how we need to wake up to your understanding when we were at your understand and now we have awoken to a different level of understanding?

11. #73 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Maybe you feel Awake in a different way?

The Awake that i'm talking about is where at one or more points in your life you wake up and feel one with the universe.
    You process infinite wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of all that is and realize you are all that is.

There is so much more to it but there is a slight example of what most around the world would call an awakening.

The problem is these moments only last a few minutes to a day then slowly start fading away as you get more lost in society and the material world. I guess you have to stay in constant meditation to fully live through these higher levels of Consciousness.

I've had this exact moment when i had DMT(Dimethyltryptamine) which is known as the main substance in your Pineal gland/3rd eye.

Does that make sense?

12. Pretend?

Once you call me a liar it doesn't matter what I say

But it matters not. Ill say this again. When you take a science class in school, they don't indoctrinate you. They don't force feed you. They literally make you do the experiments yourself, so you can see they are correct. You literally learn science through discovery.

Seeing as you've never taken a chemistry class, let alone a biochem class, it comes as no surprise that you question things like vaccines.

One of the first things they teach you in science class is to question things. If you can't duplicate the experiment you shouldn't believe it.

Which is why I asked if you can explain how vaccines are bad.

But I'm a liar and now that people disagree with me I pretend not to see the truth. Can you blame me? I was indoctrinated?

How can I even argue with you? Its all awake this, truth that, brainwashing this, lies that.

You have yet to actually explain your understanding of anything without videos and links.

But no. YOU are awake.

:lol::D:D

Peace

When you are ready for a rational adult discussion hit me up

-yuri

13. by your definition I am indeed awake

But your definition changes. Since apperently accepting vaccine science means your asleep. Which is different than saying

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >The Awake that i'm talking about is where at one or more points in your life you wake up and feel one with the universe.
    You process infinite wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of all that is and realize you are all that is.
    </blockquote>
    Do you even know what you oreech?

-yuri

14. #76 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015

Grades don't measure intelligence and Age does not define Maturity.

I have posted why vaccines are bad, You choose to not watch them. I posted over 10 videos from 10 different well known naturpathic or holistic doctors around the world that came to this realization. Then from there they have many links, Articles and Evidence to their claims on their websites and other sites they work with.

You choose to dismiss/reject them so i cannot answer the question for you because i do not study specifically on Vaccines and i have no time to get into it. However.. The things i have posted and the people i have posted links of have and do study this stuff and they Explain is 100x better than me.

I understand it, But i rather someone else explain it and that i have done but you and your people choose to dismiss the information because its the complete opposite of what you have been brought up to believe.

I've never in my life known or witnessed someone that like you that say they was a truther on 9/11 and revert back to being lost.
    Your spirit guides/higher selves must be proud.

You have been misguided sorry to say :/

15. Relevence?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >
    I have posted why vaccines are bad, You choose to not watch them.
    </blockquote>No you posted links. You didn't demonstrate an understanding of the information. You only claimed it was right. Why? Cognitive dissonance? You want vaccines to be bad because it fits your paranoid world view

And yet you cannot explain it for yourself. You don't actually understand the truth. If you did you'd explain it without links.

I ask again. Without links. Can you explain exactly what happens when one takes a vaccine?

You are deluding yourself.

Fact is, if you can't explain something yourself, you don't understand it. And your opinion is based on something you can't even explain. That's called crazy.
    I posted over 10 videos from 10 different well known naturpathic or holistic doctors around the world that came to this realization.

</blockquote>And yet you failed to explain the information for yourself. Why?

Did you even watch the videos? Did you fact check them? Did you investigate ffor yourself like you tell us to do? Or was your "investigation" finding those videos of other people telling you what to think?

I ask again. If you are so sure they are right, surely you can regurgitate the knowledge (truth)
    Then from there they have many links, Articles and Evidence to their claims on their websites and other sites they work with.

</blockquote>and yet you didn't familiarize yourself enough to explain it?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >You choose to dismiss/reject them
    </blockquote>No. See now you are making false assumptions again. You are assuming that if I actually had this information I'd side with you.

Arrogance.

so i cannot answer the question for you because i do not study specifically on Vaccines and i have no time to get into it.
    </blockquote>Why? Why do you out faith in these doctors you don't even know? Because they are underdogs?

Confirmation bias. You want to go against the grain so bad you are blind
    However.. The things i have posted and the people i have posted links of have and do study this stuff and they Explain is 100x better than me.

</blockquote>And yet, you still don't even know...
    I understand it, But i rather someone else explain it and that i have done but you and your people choose to dismiss the information because its the complete opposite of what you have been brought up to believe.

</blockquote>Translation
    You are either too lazy, or are not secure

Either way I've watched them and am not convinced.

You are only looking at specific evidence that supports your paranoia. Of coarse it makes sense from your dreamy frame of reference.
    I've never in my life known or witnessed someone that like you that say they was a truther on 9/11 and revert back to being lost.
    Your spirit guides/higher selves must be proud.

You have been misguided sorry to say :/

</blockquote>
    I was once you. I really was. I'm sure you'll grow up. I hope

-yuri

16. #78 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015
    Typical ignorant peoples responses, Shame on you yuri i actually though you were slightly aware. You're just another Tool.

I didn't bother reading all your nonsense besides the first 2 lines because you type the same shit over and over again and you have yet to even watch one of them videos or read one of them articles because i know if you do so you will fall into a place that will lead you to more questions supplied by the answers that you have driven yourself to. All you do is type type type without actually reading to cure the ignorance.

You don't want your illusions destroyed i get it.. I won't be the last to tell you this sadly in your case.

Truth = Truth whether you like it or not it will come around stronger and stronger. Your ego and your beliefs are only going to get you in a situation you never truly intended to be in the first place.

You have somehow created a regression within yourself. I suggest you start doing something more spiritual in life because where you are headed is not the answer. I've been there many times, Its all in the Mind.

17. closure

You've closed your mind. You didn't even read my post.

You are not awake at all. Your just an arrogsnt kid

-yuri

18. "Clap" "Clap"