Questions about Third Eye opening.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Arrowhead235, Jun 19, 2015.

1. I thought it was known what it does

Isn't a hormone regulator?

-yuri

2. #42 Tiama Plop, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    No there are many mysteries still surrounding the pineal gland. For example why it has rods and cones and other retina-like apparatus (source, source, source, article) as well as the mysteries of dimethyltryptamine aka DMT which is thought to exist inside the liquid inside the pineal gland. It very much is your third eye, and exists in the very centre of your brain, behind where you would imagine it to be on your forehead. The ancients appear to have known about it's existence, also.

3. ill.have to read those articles

-yuri

4. #44 willywagpole, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Unlock some DMT and then come back and communicate with us [​IMG]
    (Note: I'm not relating other drugs as it is the natural elements that grows inside the subject we are talking about so if is not allowed we cannot continue this discussion further)

5. What's that weird thing you drew?

6. Indeed, on my bucket list. It will be in my path one day...I know that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    People that are science-only types will never experience something of a spiritual nature because they are closed off to it in their minds. That is how it works.

The energy centers known as chakras have been practiced and studied for a very very long time. These early people were not selling or buying anything...only seeking within that which is true.

Until you have done that 'work' inside your self, you do not/will not know the truth to the matter. That is how It works.

7. #47 Tokesmith, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Lol all this talk of third eye, dmt, and understanding. It's all bullshit. If there is no rational basis behind an idea and science is unable to prove it, then it must be disregarded and viewed as myth.

Science has a great basis in spirituality due to its ability in answering questions that philosophy and spirituality can't answer. For example, "is consciousness a product of the human body". The answer is yes and because of this logical conclusions can be made about consciousness such as that consciousness ends with death. This logical flow leads to progress in spiritual and philosophical understanding. To say science and spiritualism aren't compatible seems naive.

Here's what the Dali Lama has to say about the two,"If scientific analysis were conclusively to demonstrate certain claims in Buddhism to be false, then we must accept the findings of science and abandon those claims." The pineal gland, third eye, dmt is all complete bullshit. It's been proven false and therefore must be disregarded. Plus the info around it was never any good.

In a nutshell there's no way to enlightenement.

8. Tokesmith if you have not tried DMT or practiced daily meditation on the 3rd eye and cleared your Pineal gland from toxins/chemicals that suppress the function of the "eye" then you cannot say or prove anything and most of what you have said is irrelevant.

As i said earlier come back when you have gone through all that like some of us have.

And the Dali Lama is known by true Buddhist monks or Tibetan monks to be a fraud/fake sold his soul for money/fame/power.

Yes he might have wisdom or wise words through years of practice but he has broken the natural laws and is not so wise as it seems if he has lost himself or traded himself (if you will) to get better known worldwide. It may seem like his trying to help but i don't buy it one bit as i have studied the true nature of how these people live and what they are really about.

9. I am just getting to this point...opening....and enjoying it very much.

It just depends on your view of reality....literally. Until you prove through your own experience ...as juju has said....there is no basis for knocking it.

Let's be clear that for people that believe nothing lies beyond the scientific fact, it is still simply their opinion.

Many other people believe in the metaphysic-al aspect of the Universe. To call something b.s. when you have no experience from honestly trying it, with an open mind, AND heart, btw, seems to be erroneous.

10. #50 Tiama Plop, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Its more ignorant to treat science as gospel and disregard anything else than it is to be open to the possibility of new evidence of things we don't yet understand. Science itself would not even make such an assertion as you have and in fact much research is being done into the mysteries of the pineal gland (source, source, source). Many of the great scientists of our civilization were deeply spiritual.

I would personally contend that to say with such certainty as you have that there is no such thing as soul, would be similar to smashing open a TV set to try to get to the people inside it.

11. To many "I's" in the thread and now there's even speak of souls. It's all big knee slap. Especially how you guys have superior understanding of the world because you decalcified your melatonin regulator.

But carry on you spiritual warriors.

12. We shall :)

Hope you find your Light, We will be waiting for you <3

13. #53 willywagpole, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  14. I'd just like to say one thing.

Many posters here probly remember and you can check my post history.

I once sat where you sit. I once believed the government WA pumping flourier into our brains for evil purposes. I once believes Monsanto was intentionally poisoning us.

I once believed in the 911 conspiracy as well as many others

Then I woke up.

I hope you wake up and join us here in reality soon. Some never wake up.

Find the truth

-yuri

15. Oh that old chestnut^^^^

16. you think I'm lying...

Guess we can't move on now

#check post history.

-yuri

17. BTW I think you'll find I'm the one who started one of the 911 truths threads and I linked that same 911 truth documentary

-yuri

18. I didn't say you was lying I was surprised by your condescending rhetoric, how long before before you start with the tin foil hat jokes, I thought you was different, juju posted that and meant it, you decided to twist it and try to Lord over him,
    Even worse you think you understand reality.....

19. sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

I was simply showing him how he sounds when he talks. And he alwaya talks like that.

-yuri
    Sure you are referring to this

I'm sorry if you didn't get the humor but it was directed at the fact that he always says this.

-yuri