Questions about Third Eye opening.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Arrowhead235, Jun 19, 2015.

1. real talk. Boiii

2. Sigh.... you answered your own question.

They make Money selling books, candles, incense, crystals, and shit like that

I should link melts thread again. Its really well done.

Melt is a legit vegan buhdist and it always a pleasure to read his posts.
    I don't think you understand what science is

If something is real, it exists. If it isn't random, it exists within cause and effect. If it is random it cannot be understood by definition.

Spirituality is not random. Its very specific. Such as believing in a "third eye"

If a third eye exists, it should be provable. Period.

-yuri

3. #24 willywagpole, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    I knew you were going to say that [​IMG] Here is my response.
    I don't think you understand what the unknown is.

Hopefully one day you break free from mental slavery and materialistic limitations.

May god have mercy on your soul.(figure of speech)

4. Meditate, heavily. Get your body to a state where you know yourself inside and out. Find yourself, make sure you are at peace with your inner soul and everything outside of that and the realm around you. Ask yourself this question: what do you hope to find and what do you plan on doing once you've found it? Try to do astral projection or find your spirit guide (many guides on how to do that scattered across the good ol interwebs) Learn a new skill set and try something you would NEVER try before. Then the kicker, something shitty in your life has to happen. Taking something to boost the mind productive powers will also help. Focus on looking within and not worrying about anything out. Try to find your "spirit animal" and once you've done that, then the eye you see will be the eye of that spirit animal (or so it was for me ; a dragon in my case) Make sure you are ready for what comes next and don't loose focus.

once you've actually got all that down the actual task is pretty tough it's kind of like being in an embryo (like I would know ;) ) but at first, its all red as you begin to focus deeper, things will start appearing, could be either strings of information, or you might see your spirit animals closed eye. Just keep focusing, make sure nothing outside or by you can break concentration. Basically get inside your mind and look from the inside out. You might only get a glimpse of the open eye before she shuts again, but in the moment you will see.

for those who call bullshit ; I wish I could show you but its only within ones self to be able to seek the true meaning or even want, to the third eye.

5. that is extremely arrogant.

And clearly.you didn't read the rest if the ppost

-yuri

6. #27 willywagpole, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Well..Its much easier if you let people who understand this stuff help others who are willing to learn and open about it.
    Instead of blindly spreading misguided false information that some of us know this to be true.

You are very bright and knowledgeable but sometimes you have to accept that you don't understand somethings and should just let others help others. If it makes them happy.

Most will never understand this stuff no matter how many books or knowledge they have, Its simply comes to you when the time is right or when you go through proper cleansing of the mind/body/spirit.

7. arrogance again

Why do you assume I'm not knowledgeable of this subject jjust because I don't buy into it?

Did you think maybe the reason I didn't buy into it is because I actually do know about it?

-yuri

8. Here is the post i been talking about.

This guy is legit and is a big history nerd/bujdist

-yuri

-yuri

9. In short, third eye is to Buddhism/Hinduism

as

Mormonism is to Christianity.

-yuri

10. Understanding is much deeper than knowledge.

There are many people who know us, But very few who understand us.

11. did you even read the quote?

This is a typical response for humans suffering from cognitive dissonance

It means you aren't secure in your own beliefs and need to resort to this kind of response to justify them...

-yuri

12. All that quote is arguing is the third eye point was not originally called the third eye. Also that blavatsky amongst others claimed false truths over things humans might find fascinating. And that It's a shame people have gotten caught up in what they feel, presenting it as objective truths.

While the term is more striking to the ear than ajna, it does not take away from what it is. Do I think you can just open a third eye? No, it's always open, to a degree... it fluctuates. At times, like any other chakra, feelings can manifest that may be broadly associated to one specific chakra. Can you see Chakras? No. Can you really say much about them except for subjective truths? I don't think so. So no, you have to do your own work, study, play. To get completely caught up in one specific Chakra takes from the whole worthiness it offers. They are subtle energy centers, spiraling, colourful, making up our sense of the world through intrinsic feelings. You work with it or ya don't. It's gunna be there anyway.

13. no its not that simple

Its not just a semantics issue. Brow chakra isn't even close to the third eye myth

-yuri

14. So third eye does not equal brow chakra?

15. it does not

-yuri

16. I believe in the 'third eye' or at least something like that. I've had some personal experiences where I feel a huge sense of clarity, mentally and emotionally. Literally can feel like the is a mass amount of energy surging from my forehead, just above the eyes. Feel an amazing sense of peace with not only myself but with the great world around me. Whether you believe there is or isn't a third eye, surely that's up to the person to decide whether or not it exists and if they have experienced it.

17. LOL

Silly me

18. The pineal gland actually has a very similar structure to our eye's retina. It really is a third eye. What it does is still up for debate, but I think we all know the theories I am eluding to.

19. I used a can opener with good results.