Just Chill Products CBD Hemp Oil HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by FrostyTheBong, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why say something if you don't know what you're talking about? Or rather, have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about? CBD couldn't possibly be terpenes or "flavoroids", because CBD is fucking CBD and terpenes are terpenes. There isn't any multiple "CBDs", CBD is one of many cannabinoids, just like THC. Is there multiple THCs? No, there's THCa and what not, once again separate molecules.
    Terpenes found in pot are just like terpenes found in fruits, plants, etc. Thats why certain strains have flavors and odors alike fruits and what not, it's a sharing of the same terpenes.
    On a side note, some hash companies inject terpenes to make up for what was lost during the extraction.
    You said CBD is good for people with schizophrenia. Just another component of your post that comes from nothing but a faint memory of something someone said one time. CBD is best for ANYBODY, especially those with conditions. I needn't specify conditions, because if you have a condition, I can almost guarantee that high-CBD pot would be advantageous to use.
    Read my previous post, then you can talk to your friends about medicinal pot and actually know what you're talking about.

2. Whoa chicka, unbunch your panties before hopping on the internet.. but you are right, CBD is CBD. For some reason I thought CBD stood for cannabinoid rather than the specific cannabidol. Regardless of your PMS attitude, I've learned something from ya..

3. Sorry, I'm just really passionate about CBD ;)

4. It's all good man.. like I said, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have dug a lil deeper. Pretty sure I learned before that CBD stands for cannabidol, but for some reason my brain defaults to general cannabinoid every time I see CBD. Kind of dumb cause THC is technically a cannabinoid. I've been dying to try some for awhile now though.. but bud is still a no no in my state and I don't know anyone who sells CBD strains here.

5. FrostyTheBong is not wrong about what he is saying. Yes it is true that CBD will not get you high in the way that weed will, but the brand "Just Chill" is an anomaly, it isn't your typical CBD product. A friend of mine introduced me to "Just Chill" as he and I are both on probation and therefore, can't smoke weed. I have and do use the product frequently (with no adverse side effects or health issues occurring; safety of the product is not a concern) and it does in fact get you as high, if not higher, than weed. Furthermore, the high induced by "Just Chill" is not a result of the Placebo Effect. I have done what I would call "extensive" research on this particular product and if any of you have or do do the same, you'll find that same as me, all research in regards to "Just Chill" CBD results in a dead end. Information on the product is essentially non-existent and I believe that such is the case for a reason. The product is, to my knowledge (of which is limited for reasons I've previously pointed out), unregulated and if the active ingredients in "Just Chill" were disclosed, I am certain that the product would immediately be taken off the market. As a matter of fact, the FDA has issued a warning to the company that produces "Just Chill" so I imagine that, just like pep spice, it will simply be a matter of time before the euphoric inducing ingredient(s) (whatever it/they may be) used in the product is made illegal. As for what this "secret ingredient(s)" is, I can say with near certainty that it is not thc, as both my friend and I have used "Just Chill" in propinquity to drug tests on more than one occasion. Just as many of you have criticized FrostyTheBong (and a few others on here) for being stupid or ignorant, as I'm sure you will do with me, I urge those of you who claim to be so knowledgable on the subject to withhold your unsubstantiated judgements and try "Just Chill" CBD. You can get a pen for $10.00 and a .5mL cartridge for around $30.00 from a head shop near you that carries "Just Chill" CBD. If the $40.00 investment is too much for you, simply finding a head shop that sells "Just Chill" CBD, and the difficulty associated with doing such will likely be evidence enough that this product is not your run of the mill CBD oil. To my fellow "Just Chill" users, enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All legal cbd oils are a scam unless it's from a rec or mmj dispensary.

7. #27 ICGreen, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    What's the odds that within 45 minutes of creating an account you would find a buried thread and endorse the product? 1st post too, damn them odds are getting odder and odder.
    Did you grow up and go to college or is that another proxy server?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Hello,I am a supplier of the cartridge of hemp oil,and also some of them have the same feeling with you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok idk if op is a shill or not but I'm not you can find my this isn't a placebo effect because I also bought the charlottes web vape pen and that hasn't done shit for me, before this I was using co2 cartrages one that was sticky tang %64 thc %4 cbd and one that was green something( can't find the bottle) and it was %42 cbd and %2 thc @BlazeForTheCure I use vape cbd and thc products and this specific product has gotten me the high that I usually feel from co2 pen with high thc, it is very uplifting but at the same time it's disappointingly short lived, maybe 15 I'll stretch to say maaayyyybbbeeeee 20 minutes. I plan on buying a grip more but it's not in any way going to replace my herb because of how short it is, it did also did ok for my soreness from yesterday's workout but I don't fully want to credit that until I try it without the charlottes web pen. (I can't link the charlottes web pen but if you google Charlottes web vape cbd pen you will find people who sell it.) i want to figure out how they make it though, because cannabinods can be found in plants other than cannabis I wonder if they're not extracting from something else. I put some on my tongue and it was a fucking awful experience and I can't say if it did anything because it Just seemed like something I should only be vaping. Can't say that I would reccomend this to anyone that likes to toke recreationally because of how short the high is but I would offer my friends to toke and make their own decisions on how much they like it, but with 1mg costing $40 I wouldn't have them throw away money over it. I also notice it evaporates (or whatever you call it) away pretty quick when you hit it. I also wouldn't recommend this for a sick kid cus of my experience with it. I smoke a lot and if u check my insta you will see that and I've smoked a lot of cbd Dominate extracts, not so much herbs, but this is the first time I've experienced a enlightening high, and it's not like I was faded or anything it just lifted my spirits for a few moments. Didn't even last long enough for me to make this post. Maybe I won't buy a grip lol...

10. Hey bud I use the stuff religiously because I'm on probation for growing weed and unfortunately here in North Carolina it's not yet legal in anyway. So now I'm stuck cbding. None the less. The stuff does the trick. But like somebody already mentioned the effects only last 20 minutes if that. I just vape away. But only on Friday and Saturday. Little treat to myself every pay day. But anyways.....

11. Yea that's the one thing that does kinda suck, it's the shortest lived high I've ever found.

12. #33 aadm, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    I'm sorry to necro this thread(again). But there isn't many discussions about this stuff on the web. My dealer recently quit so I went looking for alternatives. See here

I used to work at a place that did drug tests regularly so I'm familiar with synthetic cannabinoids. I tried it back in 2009 and continue with it for almost 4 years, even after it was banned. For 4 years I only had two bad reactions which I attributed to a bad batch and threw it away. I didn't really know how dangerous it was then.

Anyway I went to a smoke shop looking to find some(because I'm dumb and desperate). I figure it's something that can hold me over until I find a safer and more natural high. The clerk there said they don't carry synthetic anymore and introduced me to "Just chill" cbd oil. He said it will give you the same feeling and winked. I've been alive for 30+ years and never seen anyone wink in earnest like that. So I tried it.

I am currently very high, but in an incredibly unsettling way. This is no way a placebo. My heart rate is going thru the roof, and it feels like it might burst. I don't know if I would recommend this stuff, it's kind of a scary feeling... it's 100% the same feeling as synthetics but seems stronger(maybe I dont have the tolerance for it anymore, because I used to smoke 1g-3g bags a day). Natural high is really relaxing, this high is like heart pounding adrenaline type high. Reaally scary to be honest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.