Do you believe in Reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by willywagpole, Jun 19, 2015.

1. #61 zouroff, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    . Dude that link is on point... I always thought about the truth that way, in ordered to find the real truth you must seek inside. I was never that big in trying to find truth in science and religion even tho I believe both of these have a big glimpse to the truth, by Science we have an understanding of nature. By religion we have an understanding the morals, values spirituality. But both of these things can keep you from expanding your knowledge because they both have limitations, and they both have different views and versions. I'm talking about how there's different religions and different theory's for the same topic or concept. It's good to look with in and seek for the truth because we all have different views and ideals on life, and to some extent we are all right. Finding the truth is like a puzzle with a lot of pieces that don't even belong there are in that box, and in order to get rid of these unwanted pices you must find the beginning to the big picture. Trough out my years i puzzled a lot of truth by trusting my inside feelings to determine bull shit,

When I was young I ask my mom what happens when we die, she was religious so a course she said you either will go to heaven or you will just die, as she didn't believe in Hell, which I thought was good because I did not want to live my childhood in fear of ever going to place like that were you will burn for some minor sins... If this is true then I'm fucked.... But anyways she told me that heaven was a place for people who were perfect and the others just died.... As she was telling me this I had and envision that I was being reborn after I died, and I was surely convince by this vision that we are born again. The thing of it is I was young as hell I had no prior knowledge of reincarnation.

My life is literally one big knowledge trip, like finding this site, it is one of the best things I came across. By the puzzling method I was able to determine every thing happens for a reason.

2. Technically our matter eventually turns into something else. We are all made of parts of previouse life forms.

But this is of no consolation to the mind which is only its memories.

Its nice to think we can live forever, but if we forget, its effectively still death each time.

-yuri

3. Your most welcome :) Thank you for sharing.

I Agree, As the great Bruce lee once said.. "We are in a state of constant learning and life itself is our teacher" :p

4. How about re-re-outcarnation? Huh? How about that, dammit?

5. that's impossible.

It violates the laws of conservation of energy

-yuri

6. I don't even know what I was talking about. [​IMG]

7. LMFAO thats me... ive known im an old soul... i always knew and said shit and theories of life and my parents are like wtf...... and kind of hard to get along with the dummies my age... i get along also better with older people but i dont think thats related yoo lmfaooo.

8. I believe in reincarnation. I think we all have energy to us and the life we lead determines whether the energy is good or bad. Law of conservation of energy says energy can't be created or destroyed so I believe we're transferred to another being. And that being is determined by our positive or negative energy. Just my thoughts on the matter.

9. Beliefs of life after death are created by humans as explanations for the unexplainable.

Though, I do believe in reincarnation because I would like to think that I keep experiencing this world rather than just dying and letting that be the end of things, which is a much more boring scenario.

10. Nah, when my body can't support itself anymore it's over.

11. I also believe in reincarnation although i believe we naturally are that energy within ourselves and the body is just a temporary instrument.

I believe when we are born that energy is pure and divine. It is what we learn in life and how we handle and react to everything that ultimately effects the vibrational frequency of the energy within.

2c

12. Nope, I said it before and I'll say it again: I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE AFTER I DIE.

13. Trying to mix physics (energy) in with religion (reincarnation) is pointless.

14. I am shocked that the Christians have not started a flame war on this thread.

15. Of course reincarnation is real. The coolest thing about it is that no one ever had an unknown loser wannabe in their past lives. Everyone was someone great. Bad thing is that means the trend lines are all negative on this chart.

Ruh-roh.

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

This was on the OP. Seems like you just replied without reading/watching the thread. Bit rude?

17. that was in a book published in 2000 with no evidence provided that it wasn't a completely made up story

if you have evidence then you can show that its not a made up story....or you can just believe it because it was told to you in a youtube video and is matching your beliefs already...

I on the other hand dont believe far fetching stories with zero evidence that its not completely made up

It's not like we even have the child's name, or the victim's name, or when it happened...
    A doctor "witnessed" this at one point in time, but he's dead now; so we cant get any details...

Vague stories are often vague because they're fake, and the less details, the harder it is to disprove.

18. People who pride themselves on their "complexity" and deride others for being "simplistic" should realize that the truth is often not very complicated. What gets complex is evading the truth. -- Thomas Sowell

19. OP asked for thoughts and I offered some. Rather rude of you to suggest I shouldn't. And no, that wasn't a question mark on the end of the sentence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk