9 dead in Charleston, SC church shooting

Discussion in 'General' started by SlowMo, Jun 18, 2015.

1. This is sickening! Some 21 year old racist douche walked into a historic black church and shot and killed 9 people. According to witnesses, he was setting in the church service for about an hour, then left. He returned with a .45 cal pistol that his father had given to him on his birthday. 

"Dylann Storm Roof, 21, is now at the center of a major manhunt.
    Police released a flier Thursday morning with details of the suspect in the attack on the historic African-American church as they appealed for help to track him down as quickly as possible."
    \n\n\n[​IMG]

"A female survivor told family members that the gunman told her he was letting her live to tell everyone else what happened, Dot Scott, president of the local branch of the NAACP, told CNN."
    \n"Wednesday night's attack at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church is being investigated as a hate crime. All the victims, who include the church's pastor, the Rev. Clementa Pinckney, were black. Six of those killed were female and three male."

Read the article below to get a better description of this p.o.s. and his vehicle. Police believe he may be using a disguise to evade the manhunt.

Dylann Storm Roof: Police name suspect in Charleston church shooting

2. I think I heard on the radio that they just caught him in North Carolina.

3. #3 LoveisKind, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Yes, as you saw on PYT I said that Charleston is where I am from and it's so tragic. 2 of the victims were related to my mom's coworkers and 1 of them just turned into a grandmother. I broke down at work since I was so emotional. 

They did, I read it in the article you posted. He was nuts man, he freaking sat with them for 45 minutes in the church before coming back to kill them. What a lunatic.

5. yes he has been caught not far from my home!!!

6. This kid better pray that hell doesn't exist.

Who murders innocent church goers inside a church?

7. And that haircut...

It's like Children of the Corn mixed with a Bieber bowl.

8. and Timberland boots. Smh...

9. #10 SlowMo, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Next up - people will descend upon Charleston seeking to incite others to riot. And then comes the people that will hate on them.

I can truly understand why people would be infuriated enough to become violent over these shootings. Unfortunately, what we really need is for ordinary folks of all persuasions to break this vicious cycle of hatred and resist the racists and haters and those who only seek to justify their own hateful positions. We're on a completely unnecessary downward spiral in race relations. Each new action and reaction only serves to add fuel to the fire. What everyone doesn't realize is, no matter what the lunatics do, there is no right to hate.

But, in all likelihood, hate will be the order of the day. It's sad - no, tragic. 

10. Chaotic Charleston church shooting

alliteration and tragedy of the month.

11. Tragic.

Gun laws...

12. sending prayers, love and condolences to those who were affected..    its not much, but it's all ive got ._.

13. The race war is the new unwinnable war.

First everyone will gangbang the whites

Then in-fighting spurred on by the illuminati will quickly escalate to full on ww3 and the culling of the population is done by itself

14. Couldn't have been that hard to catch him. Havent seen anyone rock the bowl cut since the 90s. I heard he was in charlotte around 5am before they caught him in shelby. Tooooo close to home. Would have enjoyed tearing him apart.. bad enough murdering innocent people, but at a church? Maaaaaaan u fucked up forreal

15. They caught the kid in my town Shelby NC, across the street from my cousins house (he lived behind the store they pulled him over at the light in front of)

He was ratted out by someone on highway 74 in the GAstonia/Kings Mnt area and was caught a few miles down the highway in Shelby NC

16. Smh...
    Guns have been circulating in the US for hundreds of years. Sort of late to start banning weapons now.

Thats actually the worse thing you can do..

17. So, what can be done?

18. Nothing.. there's no way to eliminate 100% of crime. You just gotta roll with it and deal with each situation accordingly