Area 51 rw150 and Hans panel 65w

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by emanos, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Hey....BTW....how are the little critters doing? Did the little curled girl snap out of it? You just letting them adjust to the new surroundings on the SIP pad?

Soil is baking now....ordered the beans from Jack at The Vault....so, hey, that would be from "Jack in/at the Beanstalk".....bwahahahaha...nice dude...so we'll see what happens. I'm so freakin' freaked out paranoid, and I'm not even buzzed yet...thus the reason for sativa for me....just my inner workings playing against my mind. Anyway, hope Ur babies are doing better and Ur on Ur way to some happy place....[​IMG] Peace.

2. I don't know they are almost two weeks old and they are still small I have decided to take then off of the sip trays it said you could use then from seedling but they are small and the leaves look to be showing stress from being over watered. Other than that they look ok and ive flipped them over and dumped then out of the pots and almost all of them have healthy looking roots showing of the bottom of the containers so I'm befuddled. I've got good lighting and they are in a good soil mix and the temps ate fine now that I've hooked up the exhaust fan so "over watering"is hopefully the culprit
    I'll get some pics up in a few

3. Hmmm......how close are U running the LED's. From what I've read they should be about 12" from the tops....I guess the test is to place the back of Ur hand under, and move it to the point U don't feel the heat. That should work for the distance? Just the "base" soil....no nutes in this, yeah?

I think taking them off the SIP is a good idea until they tell you they're thirsty. They should green up and stretch a little before drooping a bit from lack of h2o, then U should be off and LSTing, etc.

Just some food for thought....HTH.

4. Any new updates on Ur babies?

5. Hey whats up not trying to ignore you all I just got a little discouraged with what was going on my plants look like they ate two weeks old about a month in so I may got s little discouraged and Gabe up on them

6. But after saying that they haven't died and they are so green so I transplanted then into the five gallon air pots so we will see

7. Hey....good to hear from U....had me worried dude, as I thought maybe U got pinched or ??.....makes me feel a lot better for sure. Well, I'm glad to hear about Ur young ladies and look forward to your success. Please post us some pics when you can!

I'm testing out the temps in my closet tent now and with the A51 lite up, they hit about 89 degrees F....that's pushing the edge and that is also with fans exhausting through the 2 exhaust ports at the top. Bummer, as now I cannot put a scrubber inside the tent cuz the lite will eventually need the room at the top when the lady is in her prime. So, I'm gonna get a swamp cooler to pump cool air in at the intakes and have to design an extension for the scrubber on the exterior of the exhaust port. No use doing anything until these are solved....well, I guess I could get a bit of a start now as it will be a good 6 weeks before she needs real light and air attention....hmmm....need to ponder a bit...but I think I'll wait until the cooler gets here and another test result before kickoff.

Don't get discouraged bro.....you have this studied well and once you get it moving it'll all be REAL GOOD I'm sure of it. So, what's Ur plan for odor control?

8. p.s. ....wow, The Vault pulled through in about 4 days bro. Jack is a great dude and sent me the med strains I was looking for....some will definitely be a challenge for my constrained vertical grow setup.....but, I'm gonna give it a shot with a smaller container ( 2 gal...smartie) and a mainlined, super-duper crop and an early flip....best I can do for the tall girls. Peace.

9. Did U end up putting the girls back on the SIP? Can U give a little detail on what happened after U removed them from the tray and they started to perk up?....thanks....hope U are well my friend.

10. Well all is ok I guess the girls are still alive although a good bit stunted for as old as they are but they are still Gen for the most part with some yellow in there as well I've transplanted then to there five gallon smart pots and have put then back on the sip pool. I think my issue was that the compost mix I used was to strong for the seedlings and that's where my problem was just wish I would of started with bag seed not the expensive genetics that I used but gleefully all is not a loss

11. I will post some pics as to weekdays going on and as far as odor I'm plan on a phresh filter and a hyper fan I saw those fans run on about half the power consumption add the rest and come with a speed control already

12. Right now though I got a duct booster fan holed to a temp regulating switch so that if my tent his a certain temp the fan kicks on

13. I just hope with the autos they aren't 3 month from sprouting and done and they will grow like they are only a week or so old not the month that they are with the nl's as long as they live I can veg them as long as needed before the flip but I'm new to growing and don't know about the autos

14. Hey man....how U doin? How's the grow going? Did the little girls recover? Looks like the soil may have been a bot hot for the youngsters...dunno for sure? Also, once you release an auto, they are on auto pilot and the light schedule makes no difference, so maybe you'll have to deal with a bit of reduction in the yield due to the late takeoff...again, dunno for sure.....you are leading the way for us dude....so, give us an update soon....peace.

15. Hey man sorry about the lack of attention to the thread but yea they are not dead and some are doing better than others one of the little autos is actually starting to flower and she is pretty stinky for her size but I stayed two new ones in a store bought seedling mix and wow the difference in how they are growing compared to the ones I sinned in the hot soil oh well you live and learn I'll put some pics up here in a few

16. And I ment stunted not sinned

17. The last one is off the plant that is sideways in pic bit is little flowers is funny but we will see

18. And the next two are the ones I started in a bag soil for seedlings and wow what a difference they aren't even two weeks old and they are already bigger than most of my other ones
    uploadfromtaptalk1437451952565.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1437451958507.jpg