Area 51 rw150 and Hans panel 65w

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by emanos, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Anyway Brotha....I'll check in with ya later as I better get a movin'.....thanks for listening and I'm excited to be along for Ur grow....teach me what ever U can...it's all good!

2. I knew I liked you for a reason I'm an old head myselfI'm 42 and I feel for you brother but keep up the good fight when the Lord is ready for you he will call you. And all I can say is do research on strains shit back in the day when I really partyed there was 2 kinds of pot basically skunk and commercial is a little overwhelming when they have 2500 varieties on a site. And as far as the couch lock you can make almost any pot that way from what I have read you just hand to watch the tricomes or whatever after they turn cloudy they stay to get amber and if you don't harvest till is like 80 or 90 percent amber it goes from the head to a heavy body stone that's better for pain. That's all you gotta do also when you let it go like that it also really is suppose to help with sleeping also. That's what I'm going to try with the northern lights then I will just have to find a good day time weed to go with that. But hand a good day brother and keep your head up man and don't sweat unburdening yourself man that's what we are here for to help each other out in any way that we can. Shit if everyone was a pot smoker the world would be a much better place to live. Any way hane a good one bitchin

3. Hey...thanks for the kind words my friend.  Yeah, you're about my sons age and coming up on "rollin' over the top" at 50...hehe.  It's all good man, and I have come to terms with what to expect from life....like...."hard to come by and easy to go"....crap, no that's not it....what is it...oh, yeah - "easy come, easy go"....never understood that unless you've got unlimited resources at Ur disposal.  My first quote is more like it for us working stiffs, right?  I've never seen anyone fight so hard to stay alive as I did my wife.  Damn, that woman wanted to stay alive and she fought and fought and went through some of the worst shit a human body could endure.  Waterboarding ain't got nothin' on her...hell, I would gladly have seen her under that then watch the daily fight.  Anyway, what I took away from her, and now what I know as fact, is that we need to leave this material existence with positive energy and love in our hearts.  That love is the only way to relocate those souls on the other side amidst the qabazillion souls that have passed by this material world.  I believe if you leave distraught, or on a negative plane, you will have as much trouble there as you had here.  Well, those are just some of my thoughts and it helps me to avoid dropping off the deep end right now.  

Well, I went ahead and ordered the RW150 as it had such a great price for the quality and quantity of LEDs and build.  I'm getting closer.  Picked up the Bat Guano and am waiting for the last couple of ingredients to arrive via A-zon.  Also, found the perlite container for the SIP and a few extra things to help complete the plan.  

Got to reading about the seed breeders and they are a bit tore up about the seed banks ripping off their designs, so this weekend I'll do a bit of research on "breeders and banks" and go from there.  If I find anything of dire interest I'll hit U up here.  

Lastly, (sorry for the long wind here) but I thought U might be interested in a very simple cloning setup which will the allow you to Bonsai them and keep a perpetual supply of mums around and when you find a better strain, you can cut her loose and flower ....but, will always have supply of whatever you like.  Here is the link....easy peasy....U gonna like this 4 sure  [​IMG] :  http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/1127189-fayes-coffee-can-cloner-diy-tutorial.html

HTH

Ok, time to study and I'll check in later...peace. 

4. Oh yeah, were U able to view any of the pics from imageshack on the Bonsai Mums thread? that would help a lot.

5. p.s. U got one helluva creepy avatar dude....fugly fo sure!  But cool...!!!

6. Yea I've read up on the coffee can bubbler for clones but in the beginning I was thinking about going hydro and I ordered 5 aeroponic spray nozzles and a high pressure pump with the intentions of building a aeroponic setup to grow with. Needless to say I'm using smart pots and loving soil now but still have the equipment . So I am going to use that to build a cloner or an aeroponic grower for autos. Haven't decided yet but that plans . That was another big reason to grow my own. The hobby of growing in itself I find rather enjoyable andthe thought of growing hydroponicaly still intrigues me.

7. Well, U could use the equip to start the hydroponics with a five-coffee can-(I found some nice plastic paint pots with lids at HomeD to use for this) clone-setup to test out the skills?  so U blow out a few clones to start and gain some experience too....it's all good for the books.

8. Those bonsai mom's look like the way to go. And I we'll soberly try out I plan on keeping the northern lights around so I'll clone those but you can't clome autos bit they finish so quick compared to growing from seed. This definitely looks like s plan

9. Yes I was thinking about using just the bubbler clone can for the clones and trying to set up the aeroponic System for the autos

10. And man am I fricking beat I'll talk to you later I'm done for the night I am getting a headache trying to read this phone

11. I understand....hey, apologies to HuntAK here....I've bogarted the OPs time and very sorry peps.  We're just running about parallel setups and trying to keep tabs on the runs and mistakes minimal.  

Peace.

......just made some killa Beef Jerky in a Hot n Spicy flavor.....tasty....later

12. Yea what's up AK enjoy the show or lack of one at the moment they aren't doing a whole lot at the moment.

13. Here's a quick update 8 days above ground first pic is of two autos under the hans panel uploadfromtaptalk1434837190325.jpg

14. Here is the others 2 autos and the 2 northern lights that are under the 2 area 51 rw150 panels uploadfromtaptalk1434837319506.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1434837327747.jpg

15. what method did U use to crack em?

16. I put then in a glass of water for a day and when they sank I put then in a napkin in a Zip lock on top of the cable box and when they all had a trap root growing I placed them in dirt root tip down

17. Ok...roger that.  Looks like Ur on Ur way.  We'll be watching to see how it's going.  I just received the final pieces of the soil puzzle and hope to get it underway tomorrow.  I bought some 5050 LEDs (16 ft. roll) as I was originally going to set up a SpaceBucket grow, and I wanted to line the internal bucket with these for additional support lights.  But now I want to try and use them in a small veg area and for the Bonsai Moms.  I did a bit of research with mixed results and probably won't be able to confirm the actual veg capabilities until I have a clone or two to work with.  I cut the bottom 5 in. off a 5gal bucket and split that down the middle giving me 2 halves, and will line the concave (inside  area) with some rows of the lights and then place it on an adjustable cable in the veg tent (yet to be constructed or acquired or repurposed cabinet).  Well, I'll see how that turns out in the future.  If not, then I'll grab a few LEDs / CFL from HD and run those until I get it figured out.  
    My plan is to "mainline" my plants due to the constricted size I'm working in.  What king of grow technique do you have planned for Ur girls?

18. 5050 leds? What is that and I thought you ordered a rw150
    Also let's see some pics when you get it set up

19. One more update and another 50 bucks spent on the quest for the ultimate home grown I got a6 inch booster fan and the wiring and a piece of duct to help exhaust my tent since the temps were getting kinda warm with the 2 rw150's going uploadfromtaptalk1434862473037.jpg