Area 51 rw150 and Hans panel 65w

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by emanos, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Here is the link to the Bonsai Mums.  Unfortunately, I cannot view the pics (which would be worth the thousand words, for sure)

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/291687-bonsai-mums-guide.html

Can U run Autos in the reduced light for keeping clones/moms?  I think autos will just keep heading forward to flower?  So, if you have them in subdued light (floros, CFL, etc.) they may not produce a yield Ud be happy with?  Dunno....like I said, I'm a few steps behind you and U will be my litle' Guinny Pig, and I'll learn with you.  Cool I found this at my opportune time.  Thanks for taking me along in Shotgun. Well, I'll check in Tmrw as it's now sleepin' time.  Peace out.

p.s. Let me know if you can view the pics somehow....it sure would help a bunch....later.

2. Yea I'll let you know and as far as the autos I have got two rw150's now so I have them in the 3-3 section and put the hans panel in the smaller section with the autos and as for the mothers everything I read says you keep them under 20-4 or straight 24 hr light just like the autos so I should be ok.

3. Got it....I'm running a very small "clone" tent for my grow and will build a PVC mini area snuggled up next to it for clones and moms.  Gotta crash....check Ur PM.  I'll check in on the flip. Later....Peace.

4. Cool I answered the pm talk at you later bro and I'm also in a unfriendly state maryland

5. Hey...thanks for the info! Very much appreciated duuudde! I'm making my final decisions on strains this weekend.  I'm about 8 weeks away from xplant of seedlings to final homes of 2-7g smarts in SIP (some type of SIP container).  I'm still undecided on my LED's.  I've got it narrowed down to 2 of the BML - Max Grow, Advanced LED's XTE.......BUT, I see the A51 - RW150 is on sale now and I think it will cover my G-area almost perfectly.  I'm in a 20 in x 36 in x 60 in and my plan is to "main-line" two at a time.  Thanks for the light "source" as it will save me about $2 cnotes. Great.  

I know U have the same lights....how did they ship? Discretion of the shipping box?  Nosey neighbors, so I'm pacing my purchases during the 8 week period.  Again, tnx for the insight and I'll try to post any cool tips/ideas for you to check out (if you don't mind) so we can bounce them off each other.  This will also be my 1st virgin grow ....ohh, I feel like such a teenager again, lmao....

Also, because I'm concerned with the noise level of a 4" - 8" monster carbon scrubber / fan combo running 24/7, I'm leaning toward the Foothill axial fan / scrubber model.  Because the size of my tent is small enough, I think this will lend toward more of a gaming PC noise level, and acceptable for my living arrangement.  I'm in a small apartment complex and I placed my tent in the closet....just in case.  What do you think about this fan/scrubber?  What are you using and how is the noise levels?  http://shop.foothillfilters.com/8-X-14-FILTER-WITH-240-CFM-FAN-814.htm

Well, time to go get my Whitney Farms Bat Guano.....getting closer to putting the mix together....[​IMG]   Peace bro. 

6. Honestly I haven't grabbed a fan and filter yet no need as of yet." No smells"and add far as the combo all I can say is before I done in the deep end I did a lot of research and talking to people and I've been told that unless you get a good filter as in a phresh or mountain air you might as well not waste your money because the cheap ones like the I grow and others. Simply don't work. A friend on here seats by ona blocker he says it has worked well for him and he grew some really nice looking plants. Also if you wanted to ask or talk with him I'm sure he could tell you more about that stuff .I can send you the link to his threaf of I can figure out how

7. Also, before I order the A51 LED, can you give me a bit of the Pros / Cons....it's all good man....let me have it....[​IMG]

I see it has a whopping 72 LED's .....are they all CREE?

8. I couldn't figure out how to send the link but his thread is called "super locker 3.0 and kind led"and his tag is intheloop or something along those lines

9. Sub'ed up man. Good luck on the grow

10. .....for a link....go to his thread and copy the address in the address bar of Ur browser (IE, FireFox, Google...etc.) and then paste it in the post....easy

11. Honestly like I said I did a lot of research on this site and others kind of like you are doing I was on here for a little ovre two months deciding on what to get and do before I got anything. With that dais one only been using the light for a little over a week but I can say it was spotted discreetly and it came quick. It runs very quiet and from everything I've read it performs better than the kind and advanced lights and Is cheaper. One also been told that those lights ate pretty much rebranded Chinese lights. But the area 51 is put together in the us and his warranty is awsome. But you may want to check alibaba. Com. I've been told that some of those company's on there make petty decent clone lights and cheap. And by clan I mean you could copy the kind or advanced or the area 51 specs and they will build the light to how you want it

12. As far as the cree led's I believe they are only the white led s and the red are a different type but are just as nice in that color spektrum.but ive been loving mine and I don't think you can go wrong with that area 51 . For the money and warranty it can't be best add far as I'm concerned

13. I'll try I'm on a phone so I'm not site if I can do that I'm not in a browser is an app for Tapatalk site

14. That's loops thread of he can't help there are a bunch of descent dudes on his thread that I'm sure will be happy to help you

15. Great thanks for the LED info....I'm just gonna get the A51.....it's footprint is almost perfect for my needs.  First thing I did was build an ONA bucket to test it out......I think you will still need/want a scrubber in the future.

Ah, I understand now about Ur posts....I just thought U were baked and couldn't see the keyboard....bwaaaahaaaha.... [​IMG]

16. I figured it out. And if the ona don't work.i was looking at the phresh filter and ive herd nothing but good things about the vortex s6 but like you stealth is an issue for me as Well and that fan is pricey but runs really quiet so the extra cake is worth my piece of mind. Any way after my first grow I'm going to sell some to try and recoup my money. I don't really want to do that bit I've got some good friends that will pony up the money for good product. And if I can't grow the best ive ever smoked I will consider this a failure. From everything i have read the most important things are light and genetics and I didn't skimp on either

17. The only thing you said is that you aren't going for couch lock and that's what I want I've had for back surgeries and they want to do another and I'm sick of being on the narcotic tread mill the weed had got to be better for me

18. Wow....4 cuttings....that sucks.  But, I for sure agree with the narcotics side of life.  Mine is very much anxiety and pain relief.  Pain for just years of toiling and going back to work (no work, no pay) injured and saying to Urself.."yeah, one day I'm gonna really feel this".....and well, it's time to pay the piper as they say.  PTSD from VN (I said I was old..right?) and my lovely wife of 42 years finally passed away last year from doing battle with Turner syndrome and Leukemia finally took her.  It was ugly, painful and something I hope no one ever has to experience.  Cuz the VA is federal, all they can do for me is hand out pills and after what I saw my baby go through for over 10 years I decided it was well worth any risk to let God's green earth help move me off this "plane" I'm on to another ...from which I can just relax and just hang out while waiting to see her again.  Back in the day, in the bush, we would just bake up before we headed out on our daily "adventures", and I was ok with my life and fate.  So, this is why I'm back to my old friend....and she appears to be much more improved over those 40+ years.  It's this or I'll find a highway to heaven sooner rather than later.  Maters not to me anymore....anyway, sorry for bailing this crap on you....nothing we can do but try to help ourselves.  Too bad the feds can't find a way to get their hands on some $$ for this....hell, they do it for alcohol and cigs....but, they know that "puffin" won't line the hospitals with victims to keep their economy rollin' ....bastards. 

19. ...yeah, I can't afford couch lock....I lost EVERYTHING I worked for over 40 years to pay for my wife's hospital bills....insurance would'nt pay anymore, so I put up the house, cars (expect one), sold furniture, all of it...and I still lost.  I've got a Masters in engineering but because I took off the past 10 years to be my wifes daily caretaker I can't find work in my field....once they realize how old I am, plus the hiatus from the field .....no one will touch me.  So, I moved to a state where I can get a factory job and have to stand for 8-10 hours a day...sometimes 6 days a week, so I can't afford the couch lock but look to escape while I'm stuck here.  Looking to delve deeper into philosophy and like to just float my mind while I continue to perform my daily duties....that's my goal with my grows.