Area 51 rw150 and Hans panel 65w

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by emanos, Jun 18, 2015.

1. 1st time grow

2. Hey all this is my first grow. I am using an area 51 rw150 and a hans panel 65w by bonsai hero. I have a 3ft by 4 ft tent that is 5'10". The tent is sectioned into a3-3 area and a seperate 1'by 3'deep section that I plan on using for clones and autos.
    I am using a living soil that I made my self. It's composed of compost, ewc, sphagnum peat moss , perlite, vermiculite and about 7 or 8 amendments. Since it is my first grow I thought a water only set up would be my best option. I read that the one of the biggest issue first time growers have is over watering. Because of this I have decided to use a sip tray to feed this I found in noobwannab's ghetto sip thread
    I am growing 2 northern lights by sensi. And 4 autos that are fast and vast, and 3 others that are 2 from buddah seeds auto assorted pack and one from sweet seeds auto assorted pack.

3. Now for some pictures the seedlings are all 6 days old at this time. uploadfromtaptalk1434589324914.jpg

4. As for the tote lid I thought they were a little small for there age so I took the cups of the sip tray and I am going to let them dry out a bit to see if this simulates growth. But I don't know. Like I dais this is my first grow. Any comments or help would be greatly appreciated and treat this thread as your own. Please no assholes if you have nothing constructive to say then keep it to your self

5. uploadfromtaptalk1434590856781.jpg

6. Im in man, excited to see a variety of autos flourish in living soil.

7. Thanks glad to have you and like I said this is my first grow so if you see something I'm doing wrong or could use some help with don't be bashful

8. Hey everyone how's it going? Not much to say except that I pulled the little pots of of the sip tray because they haven't done a whole lot since they popped up. I thought maybe they were getting to much water done thru are only seedlings. But I did some reasons and read that they are fine to run from seed on the sip tray. so I'm going to place them back on the tray directly, maybe they are establishing there root system. I hope that what is going on I would hate to lose the nl' s they ran me about 45 slats for the 3 fem seeds and that would be a hard oil to swallow even though is my first grow I would not be a happy camper.

9. Sorry about the grammar I'm using a phone and my swipe keyboard is for shit

10. Like I said I am new to growing long time smoker. So any advice would be greatly appreciated. I also was pondering do hydroponics in the beginning. Until I found the living organic soil and sip trays . But I did order a high pressure pump and five spray nozzles that I was thinking about making a cloning site or a aeroponic box to maybe grow some autos in to see the difference between that and the soil . Any above would be great guys. But like I said this is my first grow so please try and be nice and give advice not insults . uploadfromtaptalk1434665295942.jpg

11. Also some suggestions on using the new equipment in a grow box or a cloner would be great guys.

12. Also the Temps ate staying between 75 at night and 81 is as high as it has gotten the lights are still on 24-7 at this point. And my humidity is ranging between 45 and 65. So I think those are doable numbers for now.

13. It must be Christmas. I was pondering on getting a sol 9 for my tent of of the Paper and all of a sudden today in the mail I received another rw150 it must of been a gift but from who I don't know. So thank you whomever. So now I hane the two 150 s on the main section and I put the hans panel in the smaller section with two of the auto flower's to see how each light performs. I should of one of the nl's in each to see how they do against each other but since it's my first grow I'm not to worried about it
    uploadfromtaptalk1434683238073.jpg

14. Above the hans panel in the smaller section and below my girls under both of the 150s
    uploadfromtaptalk1434683342552.jpg

15. I am loving the white light of the 150s and on veg mode it adds red I'll show a pic of that also

16. Hey Emanos....what up.  I'm gonna pull up a seat and follow along, cuz U are ahead of me in a near identical setup.  I'm still pulling my pieces together and will prolly ask a few ?'s along the way, ifin' U don't mind?  I'm still waiting on a few components for my soil and SIP setup and in the meantime I'm trying to get a handle on a perpetual system based on small area requirements.  I'm getting a study done on Bonzi Mums that only have a footprint of 8" x 8" and can be a mommy for up to 15 yrs. if taken care of properly.  Anyway, I'll stayed tuned and good luck.  Oh, BTW, how long did U let Ur soil cook bfore using? Peace.

17. Thanks for pulling up a chair. And actually my seedlings ate only in the ewc, compost, vermiculite , sphagnum peat moss and perlite. My soil is still cooking it's at the end of the second week. It has got to cook for about a month I've read. And I'll be transplanting them when the soil is ready.i will help you as much as I can but like I said this is my first grow.

18. That bonsai sounds pretty cool n if you have a link so I can check it out my self that would be cool that was my intentions.That's why I got the dual chamber tent. But my first run I planned the nl photo period along with the autos. I'm the smaller chamber of my tent it has a shelf I was planning on doing smaller autos on one shelf and clones and a mother on the other shelf. So I would always hane something going on and clones ready when the nl's are finished.