Police Officer Murders 17 year old. For not complying with Traffic Stop

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 17, 2015.

1. save your breath and just say trigger happy humans

-yuri

2. One of the few times I can say this kid was an idiot and all of this could have been averted had his dumb as just complied. Cops in the right, hate that I'm even saying that, but logic dictates all.

3. why do you hate to say that?

The only reason is if your biased to be anti cop from the start

-yuri

4. bias comes from experience.

5. personal experience is not representative of statistical trends...

Nor is it justification to judge entire castes of people

-yuri

6. it's not but it is human nature.  

7. I never have trusted police, is it bias? Hell yes. I think they are all power hungry. But when evidence proves they're in the right, I can say so. Just don't like doing it.

8. You have the right to remain dead. If the cop said this catchphrase after shotting this guy hes the man.

9. I've seen people die from taking a bad hit with bare knuckles. Fighting is a bigger deal than many tend to think. If you try to fight a cop you're going down. Simple as that.

10. Looks like a little soap and water would have taken care of most of the cop's "injuries"

11. As a CCL holder I would put a bullet in someone that plans on punching my face in. People die from taking a bad hit.

12. #32 jmick, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    If a person can't handle being in a fist fight they shouldn't be in a field like law enforcement...[​IMG]

13. Are you the type that also thinks they should shoot them in the leg before shooting to kill? You seem to be lacking a fundamental understanding. If someone has a one up on you and you have no idea if they're going to stop or bash your head in from a fit of adrenalin, it gives you reasonable fear for your life and right to put them down.

14. don't know where my other post went but....where is the part where the cop acted out of turn? The guy refused to comply and was tazed. When was he killed? He was acting like a complete twat and got what he deserved.

15. He refused to comply, was tazed, but maybe the tazer didn't fully connect or something because you can see him get up and rush the cop for a second.
    I mean police brutality is a problem, but come on, you can't just fight cops and expect nothing to happen.

16. I'm the type that thinks law enforcement is way too quick to use a gun rather than their head...with a little forethought most issues like this could be prevented...

17. Okay when someone rushes you how do you deal with it using your head? I mean you kind of have to defend yourself.

19. In addition to being retarded the kid was high and confused. He was on his knees and the cop's yelling "get on the ground." He was already on the ground.
    I don't think it was the fight especially that caused the cop to shoot. He was concerned the guy would get his gun during the scuffle. A valid concern and a solid excuse for cops losing fights.

20. I quit watching them a year or two ago. You're right, it is depressing and scary. :(

Hopefully they won't fuck with an old man like me (although I realize anyone is fair game) although I don't have a front license plate on my Corvette -- they could pull me over and fuck with me for that but generally they don't out here in the boonies. I'm only driving around during the day anyway, and rarely go maniacal with the throttle.

However, I will continue to bad mouth cops. :mad: