Bernie Sanders STUNNED By Ron Paul Like Crowds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Nobody is our only hope. Abolishing government is our only hope.

Attached Files:

2. In this You Tube video starting at 21:15, Bernie Sanders calls for educating the public to engage in a mass movement to take on the rich. He says we need a "political revolution."
    [​IMG]

3. Ill bet Sanders supports strict gun control....

-yuri

4. No, he doesn't. There is virtually no gun control in Vermont. He also voted against the Brady bill. He has advocated for universal background checks and the closing of the gun show "loophole". I can assure you there's no way he could be elected in my home state without being pro second amendment.

5. that's good to know

-yuri

6. Funny he said that since he is rich and part of the government.

If he supports background checks and banning gun shows (personal sale) then he is anti second amendment. There is absolutely no room for interpretation of "shall NOT be infringed". Any and all laws regulating gun ownership or sale are in an fringement by definition.

7. Why can we legally limit other amendments like the first by saying it's illegal to scream fire in a movie theater. Is the second amendment some special amendment that has no limits. Because the language used in the first amendment is very similar to the language used in the second.

8. That's obviously not going to happen so why waste your time? We have to have some basic form of making decisions as a group, why not work on making it an actual representation of the people instead of hoping for some fairytale wild west scenario?

Gonna have to compromise at some point or be just keep getting fucked and be mad about it the whole time.

9. Bernie is Our Only Hope? Your just deluding yourself.
    One thing Bernie Can do.is wake people up.

10. A lot of negativity here (and pipe dreams). Yes, I'm sure the government will be abolished by next year's election ...LOL. I'm as apoplectic as they come, but some of you are straight apathetic. The people can rise and vote for an honest, hard-working candidate or we can get the same bullshit treatment we have gotten for decades. Your choice in the end, I guess.

For me it's Sanders or bust. If he doesn't get the Democratic nomination, I probably won't vote. Picking between Hillary, Cruz, Huckabee, Trump -- what a goddamn shit show.

11. #31 Sunny Jim, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    His net worth is approximately 300k. Wealthy? Sure. But I'd hardly call him rich, especially compared to Clinton, who's net worth is approximately one thousand times his own. And frankly, I'm pro reasonable gun control. The mentally ill and those with a history of violent crime should not be able to acquire guns through commercial channels. But like Sanders, I appreciate the sporting culture in this country. I think we can strike a balance.

12. Bernie Sanders net worth is only $500, 000.00. He's not even a millionaire!

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/dl/bernie-sanders...

I feel exactly like Bluntzilla420. I plan to vote only if Bernie Sanders gets the nomination.

13. That's where I'll disagree epithelial you and Bernie. I'm so as far pro gun as you can get that I well not even consider a compromise of any kind. I do respect Bernie far more than any of the other clowns on this circus though.

14. Everybody is our only hope. We dont need any singular messiah to fall behind.

15. #35 SlightlyStonedSD, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    We don't need a messiah just someone not actively working against the people.

16. The world has changed and revolutions do occur. We can all do this, we can all get Mr. Sanders elected. I have never heard a candidate in my near 30 years of living who has actually told the truth like Sanders -- AND HAD A RECORD TO BACK UP!

The other candidates all have numerous flaws: Huckabee and Cruz are homophobes, Christie had "Bridge Gate," Jeb is Dubya's brother and a rich Republican (didn't work for Romney), Hillary has emails and Benghazi, etc. Sanders is 75 and still living by the things he said 30 years ago.

17. What about Dr. Paul?

18. I thought that too idk why I never typed it out.

19. Paul was not as honest as Sanders, just look at the facts. I liked Paul and he was strong for grassroots campaigning, but his entire message was not fully rounded in my opinion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/01/bernie-sanders-madison_n_7709966.html

20. I like Bernie - def the best candidate for 2016 I can see so far. Not perfect but neither was Paul. Gary Johnson is good too but he's a weak tit of a political candidate. Bernie at least as that fire and passion to fight.

Sanders is an honest man though - expect his character and ideas to be assassinated in the primary debates. He's got a steep hill to climb beating Hillary alone, and I doubt he'll come out on top after watching how the 2012 elections went down.