Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not act high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omgitsbob, Jun 17, 2015.

1. what I was. Saying basically

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 983 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You're dumb, shuddup.

3. Eye drops are a must. Just carry on as usuall. Dont go into deep convo. Usually, its kinda hard to spot someone thats high, unless the person your trying to hide it from smokes. You just get it in your head that they know.

4. Well, you are high.
    Have you ever been so high that it feels normal

5. Soon you'll miss the days where you couldn't hold your shit.

Lord knows I do lol.

6. Its usually pretty hard to do, and usually cones with experience, it took me a long time to be able to act normal, just dont try to hard is the number 1 thing

7. Unless you reek, no one knows you're high. I've been around friends while high who know I smoke, but they usually don't know (unless I'm baked off my ass and giggling at everything, which usually doesn't happen).

Honestly, don't get worried about it is my main piece of advice. Just talk like you would normally to people (and for the love of god, do not go into baked rants about your love of screech owls).

8. Act white... works every time [​IMG]

9. #29 SMOCATRON, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    It's more practice and experience to be able to act "normal," but I find that it kinda kills the high a bit. I find it helpful to visualise yourself from another perspective like what would you look like from someone else's view rather than staying in your head and looking out at everything else, like out of body experience kinda thing, then adjust accordingly. I hope this makes sense cos I'm fried.

10. But seriously though, if you're very high, and you can't hide it, make a joke out of it, if someone is like "are you high", look at them and overly pretend to be high, like do the very stereotypical shit, it'll help detract them from how fucked up u are.

11. The only time I feel like people can tell if I'm high is if I just reek of weed or have uncontrollable laughter. It can get pretty bad but I can always just bite the inside of my cheek

12. #32 Rollthem435, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    [​IMG]

"Mary, my sinusitis is acting up again! Better pull my pants up to my chest..."

To the OP, why do you care if someone knows you're high? Even if you live with your parents, if you're over 16 what's the big deal? My parents knew I smoked, what were they going to do? Ground me? Just don't call attention upon yourself, but don't try to hide the fact that you're high. Just act like it's normal if it's that hard for you to not give a fuck... I do, however, live in a country where MJ is decriminalized, so I'm chill about it... [​IMG]

13. You are a very erratic individual. You should work on your spirituality, bud!
    Lol thats a very funny sentence, especially from such a judgy mouth.
    DivineFailure