Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3D Movie + Weed = Bad Experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pennstate315, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Around 2 O'clock Sunday I smoked a decent amount of weed and went to go see a movie in 3D. I have been a daily smoker basically for the past 6 months so I have a pretty decent tolerance. Anyway during the movie, the 3D messed with my vision and made me sick. I had to leave the movie early due to nausea, headache, and just generally feeling out of it. The rest of the day although not sick I still felt mentally out of it. That night I slept for roughly 12 hours, much longer than I usually do. Yesterday I woke up still feeling out of it. The whole day I felt lightheaded, slightly dizzy, and somewhat anxious. This somewhat subsided after exercising and sweating out some. Today I felt more mentally clear, but all day I have still felt that my full mental clarity has not returned and still feel out of it. I still feel as if I can't track moving objects properly. It has now been over 48 hours since I smoked last and saw the 3D movie and I still feel as if my mental clarity isn't fully there, my concentration is worse and I can't track objects as well. Naturally, still not feeling right has made me feel anxious and probably is exacerbating the issue. 

Possible theories I have are, The 3D movie messed with my visual perception, I smoked too much and still am feeling the effects somewhat, or the weed someone mentally temporarily altered the way I perceive things? 

Thanks for reading this Q, and any similar stories or possible causes/remedies would be appreciated.

2. Ya I remember seeing avatar in 3D. Got out of the theater room and felt so zoned out like well high.( that was about a year or something... I forget but I hadn't smoked in a long time prior). I think it only messed with me for about an hour or so. And have been fine since.

But everybody is different. As you have said it could of been one or a combo of the 2. Plus, if it was your first 3D, I have herd that 3D fucks with some people

3. I need to take those 3d glasses off every once in a while or else ill get a headache.

4. even when not high it always kind of fucked with my eyes in a bad way, i never really liked 3d for that reason. not all that cool either, kinda makes the movie always seem more fake