Baby plant surprise flowing

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by cynrose75, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I need HELP!! I have one incredible hulk seed that made it and it's been growing VERY slow. It's about 2 months old and maybe 4 inches tall but plenty of internodes, branching, etc. She's very healthy but I admit I couldn't decide if I wanted to hydro (hempy) or soil grow and transplanted the poor thing about 5 times. Noob mistake but she's growing well and healthy but now she's flowering!!!! And yes she's a female but NO WAY do I want a 4 inch plant flowering! . They have all been on 18/6 (except for an afghani i AM trying to flower with no luck) and getting all plants (various forms of auto, afghani, & hulk) ready to go out to my pool enclosure from a 400w hps+2 hi output t5s in a 4x5x7 grow closet. Any advice at all will be much appreciated!

2. #3 nuker121hydro, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    And re veg it by putting it in 24 hour light until vegging again..
    Oh and hope you haven't stressed it to hermie status. Good luck.

3. #4 Sc00byD00bie, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015

whatever you do, don't make her angry! [​IMG]

pics would help!
    she is in 18/6? this could just be pre-flowering  which some plants do even in veg. is it just a few hairs here and there or actual buds?

4. #5 cynrose75, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Not sure how to add pics. I'm very new to this (again). Had a few small porch grows years ago when my kids were little but nothing since. I think it was preflowering and I freaked out like a noob. I topped her, put the top in my cloner with a bunch of other clones and put her in a smaller pot, azomite and myconnizole(sp?)around the roots, then into my 24/7 nursery under hi output t5. She's looking very happy but no new growth yet. Only been 2 days. Clone looks ok so far too. Thanks everyone. I'll take some phone pics and try uploading. View attachment 1803438

Attached Files:

5. Hopefully topping and cloning won't stress it to the point of hermie. In hindsight I realize how stupid this was but I only had the one seed that survived from a seed bank I've had many problems with. Needless to say, I've found much better but still this plant is one of my favs. Any further suggestions?

6. Update on lil she-hulk. I put her in a big pot of super soil and backed the fuck away. She is doing better but all new growth still has the same amount of hairs, not quite bud but not quite veg. She's growing and healthy, for that I am happy. The clone died. Any input on her new pic?

Attached Files:

7. UPDATE AGAIN: if anyone is out there still reading this. I'm still trying to get her to grow. She's very healthy but 99% of her growth is just leaves around the base. I've got one branch but it still has light fluffy buds in every internode as it grows. I had her outside but took her in 2 days ago to put her under her own t8. Sad to report all her clones died. I learned in the process I can't do hydro for now. I need to stick to my soil mixes. I've had 99%success with clones since switching from aerocloner (100%mortality rate)to peat pellets in a wick system in a nursery dome. Just cut, dunk n shove em in. I've learned allot from this forum, it would mean allot if anyone could add some input. I read something about trimming roots and repotting but I'm scared I'll kill her. She's my only surviving hulk and I REALLY want to clone and/or breed her but I need to get her to grow vertically first. I'll add pics if I know someone is reading this and is willing to help.

8. If it is an auto strain then you cannot force it back into veg.

9. I have two plants that barely look like they have been growing and two others who have taken off like a rocket. This weather confuses them a bit.

Here's what I would do.

1) Put her in the biggest pot that you plan on having her in.
    2) Find one spot and leave here there (Plants get stressed when they are moved around. They are supposed to be in the ground. That's why they have roots. (No sarcasm) ).
    3) Keep her on one light cycle for at least a few weeks. She needs time to adjust.
    4) Be patient.

You can trim the roots. However, I would advise against it because it sounds like she's a little stressed out right now. Do little adjustments at a time. She will love you for it.

E

10. Could it be to much nitrogen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Better luck next time

12. Throw in the towel and start something else. Sure, it could switch back to a full veg and grow but at this point why risk it having undergone too much stress and herming or flowering like crap? Get some new seeds or hop on craigslist if you live in a med state