Lost my virginity today, couldnt cum

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kerupt, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I can't even get an erection when i'm high, lol. Smoke weed AFTER doing business.

yeah same here.. donno if my dick even made it out of my pants before i came..

3. i was a heavyweight pro my first time[​IMG]

still am[​IMG]

4. Can't cum when your drunk or high my first time I didn't cum but I wasn't high I think I was just use to my hand lol ??

Sent from my Trio HD Elite 7.85 Tablet using Tapatalk

5. Don't worry. A lot of people have very awkward and weird first times. You'll be fine.

6. I have always been a long lasting guy ever since my first time. I am talking I can go forever. My wife loves it but there are times I just want to pop and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. it takes me forever to get off. at least during sex. i can get myself off pretty quick lol

8. I am the same way lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. A good tip for cumming too soon, generally works best in doggy, is to reach down and give your nuts a squeeze/twist just a bit...can buy you a few minutes if you do it right. Don't let her see though.

10. Don't feel bad brah....I lost mine to a backpage hooker [​IMG]

11. Didn't cum? Still a virgin. Sorry bro. :(

12. fixed [​IMG]

13. i got my dick in a vagina idgaf i can die now

14. I didn't cum either my first time. Maybe it was the nerves or maybe I was not expecting it to happen and I had masturbated earlier that day. That is the good thing about condoms, you can fake it. :) It was her first time too so she never knew. I just slowed down, made a noise and pulled out and went to the bathroom.

The second time we planned it and I refrained from individual activity and let loose a load that I thought would break the condom. Fortunately it didn't.

15. My first time, if you can count it, started off with a lot of dry humping then I came when I put the condom on.

16. #36 Steviodaddio, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    This dude right here.

But on a real note, when you do have to cum next time don't wear rubbers. At that point you're just dry humping. The real trick is to just push it right past the ovaries and let it rip.

17. No shame unless it was terrible. Was she cute at least?

18. Well, one of my niggas knew the girl (hood shit) and invited her over and set my ass up real, real nice. When that fine ass ebony goddess walked in I was like [​IMG] [​IMG] Sprung like a mothafucka, only 10 I've ever seen on backpage in my area

19. I came like 7 times my first time

7 whole creampies, I'm surprised I didn't get her pregnant

I was gonna go for round 8 but she was raw and had to stop

20. "First the worst, second the best, third the turd" holds true from gradeschool til the day u die.